[Reqest] Asus UX533FD

Hello gays. I wont gain acess to all my BIOS settings. Can please someone unlock it?
Orig BIOS Asus_Download
Dumped BIOS Google_Drive
I need get full Advance Tab.
Thank you and sorry for my English.

My laptop is very specific? Or i don’t have chance? But what i found.In many places i read about security bits which one i should disable.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tl1dS_X…iew?usp=sharing
I extract all IFR and try disabe with AmiSetupWriter.efi
*RTC
*Bios Lock
*GPIO Pads
*FPRR
But no effect!

@letvinov28 - Please first lets check to be sure Intel Boot Guard is not enabled with key burned into the PCH

If you do not have Intel ME drivers installed, install them now from your system driver download page, it’s in the “Others” section “Intel Management Engine Interface” then start over here after reboot.
Check your BIOS’ main page and see if ME FW version is shown. If not then > DOWNLOAD HWINFO64 HERE <

Once HWINFO is open, look at the large window on the left side, expand motherboard, and find the ME area.
Inside that section is the ME Firmware version. Take note of the version. (ie. write it down or get a screenshot and tell me what version you have then I will give rest of direction)

Please also zip for me images of all your BIOS, make sure to get root of any longer pages so I can see all submenus, and then all contents inside each submenu.
Please resize these images, or take as small of ones as you can. You may be able to screenshot to USB with F12, if so that would be best.
Put all images in a max compressed zip/rar or 7zip.

Please reflash stock BIOS using stock method before you proceed with any of this, that way none of your failed edits are in the BIOS

If we cannot flash mod BIOS via FPT, then we’ll have to use your flash programmer. What is your BIOS Chip ID, if you’ve opened up the system already?
If you have not, we can wait and see, we may be able to flash mod BIOS with FPT, so don’t open it up yet unless you already have then I guess go ahead and do again and get me ID off the BIOS chip so I can tell you what software will be best to read/write to the chip.

So there is MEInfo output

General FW Information

Platform Type Mobile
FW Type Production
Last ME Reset Reason Unknown
BIOS boot State Post Boot
Slot 1 Board Manufacturer 0x00001043
Slot 2 System Assembler 0x00000000
Slot 3 Reserved 0x00000000
Capability Licensing Service Enabled
Local FWUpdate Enabled
OEM ID 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
Integrated Sensor Hub Initial Power State Disabled
Intel(R) PTT Supported Yes
Intel(R) PTT initial power-up state Enabled
OEM Tag 0x1043
TLS Disabled

Intel(R) ME code versions:
BIOS Version UX533FD.306
Vendor ID 8086
FW Version 12.0.35.1427 LP Consumer
LMS Version 2026.14.0.1682
MEI Driver Version 2021.14.0.1615

IUPs Information
PMC FW Version 300.1.20.1023
OEM FW Version 0.0.0.0000

PCH Information
PCH Version 32
PCH Device ID 9D84
PCH Step Data D2
PCH SKU Type Production PRQ Revenue
PCH Replacement State Disabled
PCH Replacement Counter 0
PCH Unlocked State Disabled

Flash Information
SPI Flash ID 1 Not Available
SPI Flash ID 2 Not Available
Host Read Access to ME Not Available
Host Write Access to ME Not Available
Host Read Access to EC Not Available
Host Write Access to EC Not Available

FW Capabilities 0x31111240
Protect Audio Video Path - PRESENT/ENABLED
Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader - PRESENT/ENABLED
Intel(R) Platform Trust Technology - PRESENT/ENABLED

End Of Manufacturing
Post Manufacturing NVAR Config Enabled No
HW Binding Enabled
End of Manufacturing Enable Yes

Intel(R) Protected Audio Video Path
Keybox Not Provisioned
Attestation KeyBox Not Available
EPID Group ID 0x28D9
Re-key needed False
PAVP Supported Yes

Security Version Numbers
Minimum Allowed Anti Rollback SVN 1
Image Anti Rollback SVN 5
Trusted Computing Base SVN 1

FW Supported FPFs
FPF UEP ME FW
*In Use
— — -----
Enforcement Policy 0x03 0x03 0x03
EK Revoke State Not Revoked Not Revoked Not Revoked
PTT Enabled Enabled Enabled
OEM ID 0x00 0x00 0x00
OEM Key Manifest Present Present Present Present
OEM Platform ID 0x00 0x00 0x00
OEM Secure Boot Policy 0x79 0x79 0x79
CPU Debugging Enabled Enabled Enabled
BSP Initialization Enabled Enabled Enabled
Protect BIOS Environment Enabled Enabled Enabled
Measured Boot Enabled Enabled Enabled
Verified Boot Enabled Enabled Enabled
Key Manifest ID 0x01 0x01 0x01
Persistent PRTC Backup Power Disabled Disabled Disabled
RPMB Migration Done Disabled Disabled Disabled
SOC Config Lock Done Not Done Done
SPI Boot Source Enabled Enabled Enabled
TXT Supported Disabled Disabled Disabled

ACM SVN FPF 0x00
BSMM SVN FPF 0x00
KM SVN FPF 0x00
OEM Public Key Hash FPF 2CA9DF0A543062EB53569AFA5B5A7B696E0F79633C11188F5004450C9FBC76D3
OEM Public Key Hash UEP 2CA9DF0A543062EB53569AFA5B5A7B696E0F79633C11188F5004450C9FBC76D3
OEM Public Key Hash ME FW 2CA9DF0A543062EB53569AFA5B5A7B696E0F79633C11188F5004450C9FBC76D3
PTT Lockout Override Counter FPF 0x00

MyBiosDump7Z Dumped by amiflash.(I find out my bios is AMI) And FPT don’t give acess to flash with moded bios :frowning:
My Bios Photos

@letvinov28 - Measured Boot & Verified Boot Both = Enabled with Key burned into the PCH, so we cannot do menu edit here, sorry, it will = brick

FPT can flash this BIOS, but what you want done cannot be edited due to Intel Boot Guard enabled at PCH/chipset. We can however change any settings current value you want, hidden or visible via a few different methods, because NVRAM is not covered by boot guard.
So, look through IFR and see if anything you want changed, if so make a list of exact setting name and what you want it changed to, and then I will give you info on how to change it.

I wont change CPU voltage offset to -90mv

What is the exact name of that setting? The above is not exact, since I do not find "CPU Voltage Offset" in your BIOS settings.
Core Voltage Offset? If yes, sorry, this is not one we can change due to how this is stored in NVRAM AND currently set to Auto.
You will have to change this with software in windows, such as XTU, or throttlestop maybe, or if Asus has utility you can use that.

Yeah, i use now XTU but i thinked set is on BIOS level( Can i control cooling system? like set value when my fan start work.

Set that amount with XTU, reboot, and then dump BIOS region for me with FPT or AFU and I will see if it’s changed on BIOS level (I doubt, but we can check)
Fan speeds/Temps are EC FW controlled in all Asus systems. You may be able to get them to send you a special EC FW if you contact them about it.