[REQUEST] Asus FX504GM Bios Unlock Hidden Options

@monad1272 - Ahh yes, I helped advise him on some questions he had while making out the guide, so that may be why he mentioned my name.

All systems are different, some run and stay running with bricked BIOS, some even do that with no chip in the BIOS location, but others may not start at all if BIOS is bricked or removed.
So there is no set way it should act, only way to know is have another of same system and brick it on purpose for testing, or remove chip etc.

I think we were talking in PM more about this, correct? Not sure where we were though, sorry, I’m replying here now because I had this tab open and looks like I didn’t reply to you yet… But, I think we carried on in PM and you are now waiting on another board or RMA, correct?

any update about this?

@alex61194 - Not sure what is going on here, everyone comes and posts for a while, then never replies back, so I am Lost

Do you need something, or are you sorted out? Do you have flash programmer? If yes, what is your BIOS chip ID?

The problem with this laptop is that when the cpu and the gpu are under stress, for example while playing, the cpu only recives 25w and can’t give the maximum of its performance (Mhz not stable between under3000-3900),don’t know if the gpu has the same problem.
We think that Asus limited the BIOS to do that, because the power supply can’t give all the power required or bad refrigeration.
We need a moded BIOS that can give all the power required for the CPU and GPU to achieve all of its full performance, when they go under stress.
I know probably this is not possible because the power supply has not enough Watts, but if we can get some more probably the performance will get better.

I solved the hard freeze problem using Throttlestop and MSI Afterburner software. Reducing Turbo Boost Short Power Max - Undervolting CPU/GPU - Modifying the frequency-voltage GPU curve

**All offset voltages & MHz overclock depend on your silicon

CPU: Undervolt -150mV Core Offset Undervolt -175mV Offset Cache + Turbo Boost Short Power Max setting on 55W in Throttlestop.
*Turbo Boost Short Power Max could be increased.
Nominal power supply: 150W - GPU GTX 1060: 80W (CPU-Z) - CPU T.Boost Short Power Max: 55W (remains 15W for display/mainboard)

GPU: GPU Voltage limited to 1000mV by BIOS. Modify the frequency-voltage curve so that it doesn’t exceed 1000mV on MSI Afterburner + 175MHz Overclock

I had 76C on CPU and 83C on GPU while Aida64 stability test runnig 8 hours. No hard Freeze/Arctifacts
2 Weeks gaming 3-5 Hours/day. No Hard Freeze

*Sorry for my english

Hello Im Having a hard time getting an unlocked bios for an Asus N552V Any way you could help?