[REQUEST] Asus Omega Bios 3006 HPET TCO and other hidden options

@Lost_N_BIOS

Please help in modding this bios to show hidden options like HPET, TCO and others…

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LG…7164.1582560703

Thanks in advance!!!

Still looking for help!!!

@vmanuelgm - Sorry for delay! New settings (High Pre, TCO, SPD Write), should be at Advanced >> PCH Config, if not let me know and give me an image of this page from top to bottom
If only High Precision Timer shows up, I know why, I just wasn’t sure if I needed to unsuppress the other two or not, so I didn’t because it also covers a lot of other settings at once.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…030825500289398

@Lost_N_BIOS
Thanks a lot for your help. Flashed the bios and HPET, TCO and SPD parameters are visible.
Are there more parameters to be unlocked???

Thanks alot…any changes Please let me know…

You’re welcome @scorpion

Thanks for confirmation @vmanuelgm - Yes, extract setup module with UEFITool and generate IFR text output with Universal IFR Extractor then you can see all the settings.
Here - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…972556309397421

Guys…I need help…I thought I would start here first because it is this BIOS I am trying to use…

- I have tried a 2gb, 16gb, 128gb, and 256gb USB all formatted to FAT32…First and then tried NTFS

- I have plugged them all in the FLASHBACK PORT

- When I press the FLASHBACK BUTTON I "DO NOT" get any "BLUE LIGHTS AT ALL" it is like the FLASHBACK PORT and FUNCTION just does not work.

- So NEXT I went into the "TOOLS" in the BIOS and tried the "ASUS EZ FLASH UTILITY"

- It asks me to use the "STORAGE DEVICES" I say "YES"

- I "SELECT" the USB with the "R6EO.CAP" file

- Thats when I get the "MESSAGE" …"SELECTED FILE IS NOT A PROPER BIOS!"

- Now I have used "BOTH" METHODS and NEVER had that kind of message before…I dowloaded the BIOS again and "TESTED" the archive and there were "NO ERRORS"

SO…That is where I am at…

I really "DO NOT" want to touch the other BIOS at this point and wind up with a DOA Motherboard…

If you have any suggestions I will take them…

@scorpion - USB Flashback only for mod BIOS, EZ Flash will never allow it. What “Other BIOS” are you referring to??

You may need to use another USB, or try again with all, partitioned down to 1GB as test. Also best to try with USB 2.0 stick only. Smaller, older and cheaper are generally better.
Always use FAT32, format with windows right click format or disk management. Put BIOS on root of USB, ie not in folder. Some USB are just not compatible at all, but generally you will see LED action on the button or your USB Stick, usually 1-2 blinks and or solid LED when it’s failing.
Does that port work for you in windows? Check to be sure, in case it’s a blown out port or something. Ohh, also, I think on some boards you may need to press and hold the flashback button for a few seconds, not sure on this model but it should specify in the manual.

Well…I finally got it to flash using USB Flashback…

Not sure what it was but I foung a older USB and marked it for BIOS only…

So as far as the "HIDDEN OPTIONS" I saw the ones in the PCH section…(Dont know what they mean yet)

I trier to do what you suggested with the "UEFITool and generate IFR text output with Universal IFR Extractor" and of course I am totally lost but I will keep trying…

Thanks for all your help…

@scorpion - Nice you found a compatible USB Finally It’s picky, some work no problem, others never work no matter what you try
Not sure what you are talking about with UEFITool and IFR. Ohh, I see, I was telling other user if he wanted to see all the other settings, to generate IFR output from Setup module PE32. I did that for him, the file is above if you wanted to look trough it, see download link @ post #6

If you flashed the mod BIOS I made (post #3) you will see High Precision Timer, TCO Timer, and SPD write now in the Advanced >> PCH Config section of the BIOS.

You’re welcome

I hate to ask for more help since you have done so much already…

I found the Universal IFR Extractor but ummm…well it does not have a exe so I don’t know how to use it?

You can just blow this off if it is too much…

@scorpion - No problem! In case you missed my edit above, see my post #6 above, the Setup PE32 module’s IFR is linked there if that is all you wanted to see.
Otherwise here is two different Universal IFR extractors (EXE) - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…503506384498290

Once again thanks alot…

I am always willing to learn new stuff…sometimes it just takes a little bit…

@scorpion - You’re welcome! Yes, we all have to start somewhere, here’s some related editing info/tidbits I’ve dropped around the forum, in case you hadn’t seen it all at some time

NVRAM edit explained - Determine configurable aperture size from BIOS file
Setup and NVRAM editing here as well - [Help] Unlock advanced menu on 2019 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 (5)

AMITSE/SetupData Edit When AMIBCP Doesn’t open BIOS (See last part of post, this & NVRAM is what AMIBCP Changes when you change access level or optimal/failsafe values - Some more setup edit info there too)
[Request]Maximus XI Hero - Unlock AMIBCP

For this exact edit here, setup PE32 and AMITSE/SetupData modules are both edited to make setting visible (no NVRAM, since defaults are not changed)

Thanks…AGAIN!!!

This is going to take me some reading…but with the kid’s school closed…and the fact that I am a disabled veteran…well I got some time on my hands now…

I guess I just want to see EVERY HIDDEN OPTION in the BIOS…if possible…

@scorpion - You’re welcome! If you have any questions, or get stuck on something let me know
If you want to “See” every option possible, you can look at that IFR to see if you see any settings you want. To make them all visible in BIOS, and then you never use, would waste a lot of time for whomever does the edit, even if that’s you

If you want to “See” them in AMIBCP for easier perusing, send me a PM and I will send you a modified AMIBCP that will let you look easier, but it should not be used to modify the BIOS and will crash if you try and don’t do some things first before you save.
Generally, I would not use it to edit BIOS anyway, even if you do the things needed to allow save without crash, for many reasons, it’s more just used for easier view of the settings when you need a quick look in a GUI