[Request] BIOS Unlock - Acer Predator Helios PH315-53

It’ll do the same thing I do to unlock, but in automatic mode.

First - sets variables. It reads them, edits (new) and writes to memory.
Second - modifies the BIOS. It reads the BIOS to a file, edits (new) and flashes it.
Previously, I would left editing to myself, because I did not know how to automate it.

So, how it does edits varibles:
H2OUVE program saves the “PchSetup” into a text, then the script locates strings “00000010” and recedes 35 chars right, locates strings “00000680” and recedes 8 chars to disable BIOS Lock 0x01C and FPRR 0x683 accordingly.
Finally, It edits BIOS image using UEFIPatch (functioning as UEFITool) program along with the patches prepared in advance.

1 Like

@Sweet_Kitten the last question: this tool will open advanced settings in bios or only enable the undervolt option?

The script aims to open advanced settings. Except settings of memory, these are unconfigurable on 315-54.

1 Like

@Sweet_Kitten tks one more time buddy, as soon i got the laptop i test and let you know…

@Sweet_Kitten,
using you scrit it gave me this error:

Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable
Protected Range Registers.

I never cease to wonder why FPRR disabler scripts only work for some people, as for ybbob for example. And can’t understand why, his bios was unlocked and I didn’t even ask for a variables backup. I agree that sometimes this is my mistake in choosing the right version of the Management Engine, but this is due to inattention. Although I pre-test all the main things that the script does and its all good.

I want to ask you, did you use the script files just after you downloaded the archive, today? Before you, there was another user who also had no luck with script working. It was yesterday and after that I did some work on it, but all the same. I thought it somehow would work for you.

@Sweet_Kitten i did download the script i think 3 or 4 day ago…

@Sweet_Kitten i’ve download again now and the same error happens…

Then I’ll unlock your BIOS in the usual way.

Run the DUMP.bat from this archive to obtain a backup of your BIOS (it’ll create biosreg.bin file in a working dir). Also, I need a copy of your BIOS variables, run “GET VARS.bat” from this archive (it’ll create vars.txt file in a working dir). Share with me the output files.

@Sweet_Kitten here we go:

Hi friends. Excuse my poor english. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 ph315-53 with 2060, and I’m later to unlock my 2.04 portuguese bios version. Can I use one unlock bios publish here or I have to send my biosreg and vars, or results20.rar archive?

Better send, no?

Thanks @Sweet_Kitten @Vernnon

@ricardofariateixeira each computer has it OWNS configuration, don’t use the files posted here because you can brick you laptop. Yes, you need to dump your Bios and vars and wait someone here to help you (I’m not one)…

Hi Vernnon. Thank you so much.
Even if you are not the one who can help me, is it possible to know if the file I sent through the sendspace.com link is what someone need for help with this update?
Thanks for your help!

@ricardofariateixeira yes, these are the files that you need…

Thks Pal!

Is this thread still active? I would like to unlock the advanced options on my Acer Predator Helios PH-315-53-72XD (i7-10750H, RTX 2060).

I read this thread and Sweet_Kitten stated that they were tired of bios modding. If they are not active anymore, does anyone know how to unlock this bios?

Thanks!

Hi @Vernnon

Will this work for i7-10870h rtx3060 acer predator ph315-53
I have issue with ram speeds
I have a samsung 16gb ddr4 3200mhz installed (runs at 2900mhz)
But when I install adata 16gb 3200mhz
The ram speed goes to 2400mhz

Hi Vernnon and Sweet_Kitten . I would like to unlock the bios of my Predator ph315-53 with rtx2070. Are you still available to perform the unlock? If yes, please upload SET VARS.bat and FLASH.bat and I will reply with my bios backup. Thank you.

Hello, @Sweet_Kitten . I have some problems with my predator helios 300 ph315-53-74wg. Fans in IDLE are acting weird. Temperature is normal and the GPU is inactive, but fans from the GPU go up to 3500 RPM and from the CPU up to 2800. I tried to uninstall Predator sense a few times, I also did repasting and change of thermal pads, and I had the same problem. Is it possible to unlock fan curves, or do you maybe know how to solve this problem?