[Request] Gigabyte G5 KC Bios Unlock/ Mod

Hello, @cromweelx
DOWNLOAD, run “FLASH.bat” and promise me you won’t break your Gigabyte using unlocked BIOS.

‘FPTW64’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Says the flash file

Unpack the archive into a separate folder. Files from there cannot be read while they are compressed.

Doesn’t work. I reinstalled windows in the meantime does this has anything to do with it?
Remaked the bios backup thing.

Thank you for your time!

results20.part1.rar (6 MB)

results20.part2.rar (5.19 MB)

I don’t need this anymore.

I cannot explain your troubles without knowing the details. All people in this thread used the same installer, but it’s not clear to me what’s wrong in your case.

I have the same problem

‘FPTW64’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

To me it seems that there is something wrong witch the FLASH.bat file so its not able to run the FPTW64.exe with the given instructions.

I had that problem too, the way to solve it is to open a cmd window as administrator, and go into the directory where you copied the files. Once inside the folder it should work without problems.

If it does not work with the .bat file, you can use the command it includes, which would be the following:

FPTW64 -f biosreg.bin -bios

Thanks, I was not sure going to the directory with cmd would make a difference but that way the .bat file worked.

Thank you Sweet Kitten for your awesome work!

I would like to thank @Sweet_Kitten for what you have done, do you have a PayPal account or similar to send you a small tip for your work?

@KynesLiet
I don’t accept any kind of donations.

Ok, I will donate to the forum instead. Thank you very much.

So i used a programmer and I recover bios and everything works as new one. Laptop runs:) THX Sweet Kitten.

@Sweet_Kitten Can you please unlock bios of G5 (RTX 30 Series) . 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10870H (2.2GHz~5.0GHz)

@ragnar13
Make a backup of your BIOS and upload the results file somewhere so I can download it.

@Sweet_Kitten is it correct to assume the G7 isn’t much different?
Can it be done in the same way?

@no-harm
I can’t say without looking at the BIOS backup. I wish someone could share it.

Wait, I can maybe share mine, then ppl can see.

@Sweet_Kitten I am not able to upload All region file due to size issue.

@Sweet_Kitten I am not able to upload files due to size issue. this forum is not letting me add external links.

fpt-info.txt (3.13 KB)

info.txt (3.08 KB)

RE.rar (46.2 KB)

x64_bios-region_14.0.36.1158.zip (4.77 MB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLlDCc8…iew?usp=sharing
@Sweet_Kitten