[Request] Gigabyte G5 KC Bios Unlock/ Mod

I tried to extract the vbios but my laptop keept bluescreening. i will try to troubleshoot it with some guides on youtube :frowning: i hope i can succeed in extracting it
Btw do you have the same i5-10500h model? What are your VID values max at stock please ? iā€™m really concerned about mine since theyā€™re in 1.45 max at stock

You have a full review above

i5-10500h ā€“ in all tests

Oh my bad !! x) couldnā€™t see it on my tiny phone

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/235112/235112
but unofficial ,ā€¦,try FTP on clevo or similar if you need original file !

edit
or here from another user "in CMD" last nvflash for RXT3060M or latest GPU-Z
nvflash64 -b backup.rom

@Sweet_Kitten can you please help me in unlocking my bios for undervolting and overclocking. its a clevo nh5x_7xdp laptop. i710750h with rtx 3060. bios attached.

Edit: this is basically the same latptop as G5 KC however i believe there are differences on the bios level. would be humbled if you would be able to help, this laptop runs hot enough to cook an egg :stuck_out_tongue:

results20.rar (11.4 MB)

BIOS mod: naveed.zip.

@BDMaster @Sweet_Kitten

Quick question. During the "Replace" portion of the patcher, the command prompt returned this:

"parseVolume: unknown file system FFF12B8D-7696-4C8B-A985-2747075B4F50
parseBios: unaligned revision 2 volume
parseFile: non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications"

There is also an attached image showing the same. Before writing the patched bios, I was curious if this prompt is normal behavior. I have confirmed that my bios is currently at version FB05.

I also saw someone previously asked for a modded bios that included settings to adjust memory clock. I was curious if this patch includes that feature, and if so, would that mean it also includes the ability to load XMP profiles? Or, is that a setting that has to be enabled separately? Thank you both for all your help btw!

Gigabyte G5 KC - Bios FB05 - Patch Results.png

@sweetkitten Works brilliantly. Thank you. Last question, is there anyway to oc the ram clock in the bios?

No. Only XMP profiles and timings settings are available.

Can you guide me where I would be able to find xmp profiles?

@Sweet_Kitten
Hello!
I have a G5 GD on i5-11400H with RTX 3050
Can you help me unlock XMP profiles and timings settings?
w ww.sendspace.com/file/8u29fa

@Sweet_Kitten
Hi, can u unlock UV in my bios? I have gigabyte g5 KC i5-10500h with rtx 3060.
ww w.sendspace.com/file/qb6cfj

@nerokotno
@conneus
If you only had read the last two pages.

@Sweet_Kitten Unfortunately, this method does not work on my G5 GD.

Well, youā€™re right. This is a way different device. Weā€™ll start from the beginningā€¦ I need a dump of your BIOS. Use FPTW 15.0.30.1716.zip

Good morning friends

I am really happy with this method since last year

I wanted to ask for the archaeologists who have entered the bottom of the biosā€¦

Is there an option to change how many watts the graphics card consumes in each power mode?

I would like to lower the silent mode from 85 watts to 65-75 wattsā€¦

Or failing thatā€¦ any way to remove the turbo from the GPU??

Thank you very much my friends.

Hi, anyone have G5GD unlock bios?
This my FB09 (strongly reccomend upgrade for this one, coz TGP up)
w ww.sendspace.com/file/361l8e
Would be gr8 to open hide menu for tune RAM (115 ns latency for now >_<)
PS Bios from G5KC not working(

BIOS mod: PrincX.zip.
Itā€™s not unified for everyone, which means that the archive is intended only for a user who provided a copy of own BIOS. In this instance, for PrincX.

There are I have two Windows batch scripts for the purpose of switching to certain RAM XMP profile:

G5 KC / G7 KC: DOWNLOAD
G5 KD / G5 MD / G5 GD / G7 KD / G7 MD / G7 GD: DOWNLOAD

BIOS mod: PrincX.zip.
Itā€™s not unified for everyone, which means that the archive is intended only for a user who provided a copy of own BIOS. In this instance, for PrincX.

There are I have two Windows batch scripts for the purpose of switching to certain RAM XMP profile:

G5 KC / G7 KC: DOWNLOAD
G5 KD / G5 MD / G5 GD / G7 KD / G7 MD / G7 GD: DOWNLOAD

Tx, m8)
I will try.

PS work) now time for tune RAM

Sorry but ā€¦ How use this XMP Profile ??

Inserting to Intel XMP ?