[Request] Modded Acer Predator PH317-55 BIOS unlock

You sent me the vars software and I have no way to use it. So I can’t get the correct file

I may need the latest software

What do you mean?

I see that your BIOS dump and the variables copy do not match. They seem to be made on different devices and I cannot find an explanation for this. Maybe you know why?

This vars is the one I found from H2ouve, but not the one you provided me with my Vars.bat output.

Ok, but how about uploading variables backup? I need it to disable Flash Protected Range Registers for you.

This is the file I extracted using Backup_tools. https://www.sendspace.com/file/s9fr08

What do you mean?

I see that your BIOS dump and the variables copy do not match. They seem to be made on different devices and I cannot find an explanation for this. Maybe you know why?

This is the file I got using get vars.bat

vars.txt (253 KB)

@Xyoung
BIOS mod: Xyoung.zip. Extract the contents of the archive to a separate folder.
1. Run 'SET VARS.bat" and reboot.
2. Run “FLASH.bat”.

Thank you, I’m trying

I managed to write a new BIOS, but I can’t successfully enter the BIOS. if I try to press F1 to open the advanced options, my computer goes to a black screen, like the one in the picture.
Is it because my bios page is in Chinese?

No. It looks like a bug. I will send you a BIOS which I will unlock using a different method. I think it will solve the problem.

Ok, thank you, I will stay online and wait for your reply

@Xyoung

Xyoung.zip
This one should work.

i will try

Great! We did it, I’ve managed to unlock the premium option!
But I have a question, if I update the bios and still write the file you gave me, can I unlock the advanced options properly?

Thank you very much indeed for all your help to me.
youre pretty good!

I overclocked the memory in the advanced menu and used RU to check that it was modified successfully. But when I entered the system and tested with aida64, only Gear1 was changed and the timing and frequency did not work.

I know this BIOS is problematic, but it is the constant issue I don’t have a solution for. Not only you encountered this and did not found a way to overclock.

I know this BIOS is problematic, but it is the constant issue I don’t have a solution for. Not only you encountered this and did not found a way to overclock.

That's okay, still thankful for you!

Need help. ph317-55 helios 300 want to activate xmp, and get advanced bio access.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified and customized

vars.txt (256 KB)

varsm.txt (256 KB)

forgot to upload screenshots sorry

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).jpg

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png