[Request] Modding Bios 4101 for Asus Rampage V Extreme

Hello,

I appeal to the modding experts

Please make mod for Asus Rampage V Extreme Bios version 4101 with the latest microcodes for Haswell-E CPU Intel Core i7 5960X.

Many thanks

RAMPAGE-V-EXTREME-ASUS-4101.zip
https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/aqUHpsdN/file.html

Here u go: [OFFER] ASUS Rampage V Extreme - modded BIOSes (29)

mcodes ONLY.

EDIT: Man…RST and LAN, why u didnt u asked before…im sure that u had that already in mind…it takes time and concentration and responsibility, on this u know.
Try the update bios for now, ill do it tomorrow, have no time now.

@MeatWar

Thank you for the quick feedback to the request. Sorry, I sent an incomplete request.

I’ll wait for you updated BIOS Mod with latest microcodes, RST and LAN.

If the modded BIOS is successfully updated, I will be glad to give a donation for help.

With better wishes

Hi Friends, I have Asus Rampage V Extreme with Xeon E5-2696v4, If someone can help me to add microcode for the CPU, I will appriciate it. Thankyou…

Theres a mod 4001 with latest Haswell-E / Broadwell-E (306F2/406F1) mCODES (44/3E).

Thank You MeatWar,
I have flashed those but I still can t see all core in the bios. I only see 18 core in the bios. but there 22 core in the CPU…

Can’t help you with that… you asked mcodes…why the hell didn’t you include that information initially?

The linked mod thread has many users of this board model, only they can have a clue if thats possible…but i dont see a user with a 2696v4 there…