[Request] Shuttle SX79R5 SLI certificate mod

Hi I am new to here.
Please kindly forgive me if there is any noob-ness.

I recently happened to get 2x GTX1070 to be installed on my Shuttle SX79R5 system.
However, I found this motherboard is not able to support SLI out of box.
It has dual x16 config tho, so I know it could support SLI by HW design, just need the BIOS to support it.

After some further digging, I discover it would require modding BIOS DSDT table to add SLI certificate.
So I extracted a DSDT from my other motherboard which could support SLI (ASUS X99 Pro/USB3.1).
I have found the SLI certificate in my X99 DSDT table, and ready to insert into my SX79R5 BIOS; however, I could’t find the corresponding “Scope _SB.PCI0” section unfortunately.

Furthermore, I also found out I cannot use the following guide since the BIOS has some weird bug that cannot boot when switching from Legacy to UEFI

Therefore, the only way left seems to be modding the BIOS with DSDT table that includes SLI certificate.

Could anyone help modding the BIOS for me?
Here is all the files I have: 9.97 MB folder on MEGA

1.SX79R5 BIOS & DSDT
2.X99 PRO DSDT & Scope_SB.PCI0

Thank you very much.

Update:
Not sure if I am doing it right:
I saw there is a similar stuff under Scope _SB > Scope PCI0
So I inserted the SLI certidicate there:

Then I save the modified DSDT.aml; use UEFI tool to replace the old one under AmiBoardInfo.efi
However, when I flash the new BIOS, SLI configuration is still not presented in NVIDIA control panel (only has Surrond & PhysX settings).

I’ve also tried creating the “Scope _SB.PCI0” section in DSDT, but still does’t work.
AIDA64 shows SLI Certification Not Present