[REQUEST] Unlock Hidden Menu Options Dell/AMI Bios

I was wondering if that’s what you were doing. The only changes I saw in bios_1 when I compared it to the original like 4 bytes and I couldn’t figure what the hell they were until I extracted SetupPrep and then IFR from it. Didn’t know it was even a possibility to change IFR files and convert them back into a usable bios module.

@genius239
After doing some research into your method, I gave 'er a whirl and it does unlock some of the hidden options, mainly “PCH-FW Configuration”. I’ve actually applied this method to most of the modules and unlocked quite a bit in the Mebx, Raid, and LOM menus. I’m not sure why it didn’t work before as I no longer have your uploads saved.

Question for you:
What exactly does enabling the PCH-FW Config option do? Is this the same as “ME FW Image Re-Flash”? I’m wondering what areas I’ll be able to flash with both options enabled (if possible due to rebooting after enabling them).

Sorry , i forgot what i’ve did for your mod ,i should is did a test mod for unlock a sub-menu. It should unlock a sub-menu.
Because I need edit bios everyday ,it’s impossible that to remember what every mods i ever did.(Just few minute ago , i found i have did four test mods for this model ,but i forgot what i did.)

PCH-FW Configuration is a sub- menu that included features and information about intel MEI firmware. If you enable “Me FW Image Re-Flash” then you can read/write me region.

Yeah, I know. I was asking if enabling PCH-FW Configuration has the same function or something different.