[Request] Unlocked BIOS for Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55
i7 10750H and GTX 2060
System BIOS v2.03

Have a programmer in case BIOS gets screwed up.

Can provide dumps (if told how to)

Thanks

Edit by Fernando: The content of 2 threads about the same topic have been merged and the title customized.

Ok. Run it and upload results file here.

1 Like

ok will do.

let me try uploading/ limit of posting 3 times first before links can go up.

Yes after 3 posts then you’ll free to make all, or use a trick for the link , use space or text for point www drive google or www(point)drive(point)google …
Regards

www(point)mediafire(point)com/file/tso27zcj8woswwr/results20(point)rar/file

Your unlocked BIOS, @g6Q4cFpWDOYSC90BKpMG . Download, extract and run “FLASH.bat” to install it.

Thanks, but it didn’t quite work I need the advanced menu to unlock higher DDR speeds. It provided some new items in BIOS, but no advanced menu or memory settings.

That means I cannot succeed. Please, ask here.

That means I cannot succeed. Please, ask here.

Ya I already tried that, Dudu2002 wants a forced donation / fee, it’s part of his "steps" at the NA programmer / service technician going rate. Don’t know why my comment got deleted.

Hello dear people! I want to ask someone who understands to unlock my bios. I will be eternally grateful! Nitro 5 AN515-55-51TH
Bios v2.06
Dump - www sendspace com/file/nint4h
Best Regards and Thanks!!

Hello.
BIOS mod for you: ybbob.zip. Extract the contents of the archive to a separate folder.
1. Run "SET VARS.bat" and reboot.
2. Run "FLASH.bat".

Sweet Kitten you are the best!!! thanks very very very much!!!

Hey sweet kitten! are you also able to unlock AN515-54 bios as well? if so could you tell me how to dump it?
thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Sweet Kitten & thank you a lot for your work !

I have the same AN515-55 with 2.06 bios, can i install the same ybbob.zip package ?

Thank you very much !

Better not do this. Flashing a BIOS from another computer will void your warranty and Windows license.

Can i kindly ask you to also unlock my Bios then ?
You will save my day :slight_smile:
backup

Thank you very much !

Hi,
for which specific computer model will this work?
I have an an515-55 with i5-10300h and gtx1650ti 4gb.
Which settings does it unlock?
Thanks in advance

Hello.
Unfortunatelly, I don’t have any access to my PC at the time. Try asking @553349149

can some one please mod the bios for me ? i want to unlock advanced settings but i dont know how to mod
specs :
i5-10300h
rtx 3050

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized and by mistake started second thread deleted