[Request] Unlocking Razer 14 AMD chip BOIS

Hello I am trying to unlock my AMD chip razorblade 14 BIOS. I would like to overclock my the RAM, undervolt my cpu, and add cpu overclocking options. I am new to unlocking BIOS and could use some help with learning how to applied the changes. I know that I might need the AMIBCP tool or IFRextract or HEX, but I have no idea where to download those. Could someone help me learn how to do this properly so that I don brick my computer?

The computer is an AMD Ryzen 5900HX running a 1.06 bios from razer. I’m not sure the year, but I just bought it from their website so it must be 2021 or 2022 I would think. Thank you for your help.

Hi, give a shot to this, before any “hard mod”

1 Like

Thank you! This tool seams to work great! I am in the process of testing it and making sure the changes are actually making changes. I’ll keep you posted, but it looks like it has unlocked the entire BOIS.

Do you know how to undervolt using this tool?

I figured it out! the tool works great! I have undervolted my PC. Overclocking the RAM crashes my BIOS though, but it looks like Razer already had the RAM set to Overclocked settings. So I am set. Thank you so much for your help.

hey bro can you share the download link to me? the link is broken so i was wondering if you’d still have it… :smiley:

Hey “bro”, to address to a specific user, use @username and he will be notified.

Hey, sorry I do not have the link. I accidently deleted the files on my thumbdrive a few weeks ago. I will tell you that it works ,but it just works for undervolting. The other options crash the computer. Also, I have to undo the undervolt every time I update my computer. It does not play nice with windows updates. I will check to see if I can find it, but I think I lost it.

I just checked, I only have one of the required files still on my computer. What I will tell you, is that if you turn your fans on full blast it will have an even better cooling effect than the undervolt. I maxed out my fans and was getting temps in the 30s and 40s on my laptop. It sounded like a jet engine though.