[Request] Z390 AORUS PRO Disable VMX / HPET

Hi, @Lost_N_BIOS
Kinda new in this stuff so not sure how it works
but all i would like is a modded bios that hard disables HPET and VT-X thats all i really want tbh… for the f12k and PRO WIFI

Mb: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
Cpu-9900k
Im on bios f12k

Willing to pay/donate if needed :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Windows 10 enable/disable hpet:

Tap on the Windows-key, enter cmd and select to run the command prompt with administrative privileges.
To enable HPET as the only timer run the command bcdedit /set useplatformclock true
To disable HPET in Windows run the command bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock

Disable windows game mode
Tap on the Windows-key,select settings,click on Gaming,turn off gaming mode,game bar,background recording

Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0)
Latest bios version is F12k,dated 2‎021/01/19
Your device is still supported and highly likely will receive further updates,therefore your modifications will not be permanent.It would be best to disable/enable it on OS level

I already did those things and my timing are still really bad…I recently reset window and updated my bios from f11 to f12k and before I use to get good timings even in game my latency would be 0.5 which was insane tbh. Now it’s impossible to do that.

b @Lost_N_BIOS

Hello @Lost_N_BIOS Could you make a non-HPET BIOS, for the Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI on the latest f12k bios? If not possible, provide links for the previous F11 version with HPET disabled, as the links in this thread are all dead. Thanks!

@BDMaster I am unable to send you back the file, or do anything, as my account is restricted until I "make a few posts". Not sure how to work around this.

:slight_smile:

Okay, PM’ed you the link @BDMaster

Download links not working, tinyupload.com is offline.
Could anyone upload the files to any other site?
Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) (BIOS Version F12k)

Hallo @yaysonbourne, I have the same problem, can you please help me to disable virtualization?
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…162122966794480
I can not open this Two Links !

Hallo @Lost_N_BIOS , I have Z390 Ultra, Bios F10, I wanna disable Virtualization (Hard disable ) it would be great if you can help me.

Z390 AORUS ULTRA (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

The user Lost_N_BIOS is no longer an active forum member, address it to other user.
The domain tinyupload.com is not active anymore a long time ago, this links are users personal, not recoverable.

Please, do you someone can help me?
@MeatWar

Would also love it if someone could upload if they still have it :slight_smile: