Requesting a modded vbios for Rtx 2070 max Q

@Black_Raven - Are you saying I should delete your spam there, or what, it’s not very clear??

@ket - thanks for clarification, I’ll try to keep Maxwell II in mind so I don’t have to bug you every time this comes up… but you know me
Iis that 980’s, or 1xxx?

@dglt - Best bet is to find another vBIOS that matches your cards specs, be sure same memory too, and try a few until you find one that has best performance for what you want.
Yes, EC FW may control some of what you mentioned, odd that Windows would ignore it but not Linux though. Can you set High Performance power profile in Linux like you can windows?

@Lost_N_BIOS Maxwell II is the GTX 900 series, Pascal 1000 series :wink:

i’ve tried every compatible (2060 refresh) 115w vbios i could get my hands on, unfortunately though every non lenovo vbios results in a black screen if i use discrete mode. on linux i can still set performance profiles via the Fn+Q hotkeys and i can see it apply the changes to the cpu but regardless of what profile i use the gpu still draws 80w. so i monitored the embedded controller from linux and from windows for differences between switching profiles and found the bit (01=performance, 00=adaptive, 02=quiet mode) and confirmed the bit does change on both so i guess the EC is working as it should and i need to look elsewhere.

Hello, I just registered for reply to you. I have successfully switched 90w to 115w by flashing vbios to my device.
I have a turkish brand laptop that called Monster Tulpar t7 v20.2 which is made by Tungfang that uses exactly same bios with your’s.

I backed up vbios of Monster Tulpar t7 v21.1.3 (Made by Tungfang) which has rtx 2060 refresh 115w. And I flashed it to my device, everything is working well.

I have uploaded roms to here, have a good day.

Monster_vbioses.zip (1.33 MB)

Hi all, reading all the comments but i dont want to mislead myself in the wrong direction …
I got V1 90W rtx 2060 mobile …
so to put in a nutshell people 1F11 - no luck with 115W TDP refresh Vbios and 1F5 is ok iam right ?

Current Vbios is : 10DE 1F11 - 1025 1342 bios version is 90.06.2D.40.81 …
Thx in advance …

Can i flash my 2060 80W to 115W, im using ACER NITRO 5 2020 AN515-55-55E3.

@Lost_N_BIOS I have a turkish brand laptop that called Monster Tulpar t7 v20.2 and the gpu is TU106 but I’m not sure if I can use it or not. I dumped the bios with Intel CSME System Tools v14.0.11- r1.
Here is the file: mega.nz/file/BFBxwQjI#QGOL5iDgazq3b7QHr_vkfZUQitM0HuLrqcBHYOO78lc
I think the link is for the whole bios. I attached the vbios. Can you please tell me if its okay to use the tdp weaker or use the vbioses that you provided?
I uploaded the .rom as a txt file because it said .rom is not allowed.

nvflash.png

backuprom.txt (1020 KB)

@Asderdd

hello, how did you get the uefi vbios?