[Solution] Win 7/Win8.1 x64 Ryzen APU Video driver

Я так понимаю, что графический процессор отвечает обработку видео (для примера RENDER Adobe Premiere). А так он будет выключен.

Ok, but I need to know the model to give you the driver. This topic might be the right place if you have an AMD APU, but you could also have an AMD or Nvidia GPU instead.

ASRock A520M-HVS
DMI версия BIOS P2.10
Операционная система Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Тип ЦП 6x , 3900 MHz
Чипсет системной платы AMD K17.6 FCH, AMD K17.6 IMC
Тип BIOS AMI (02/24/2022)
Видеоадаптер AMD Radeon™ Graphics (512 МБ)
Звуковой адаптер ATI Radeon HDMI @ AMD K17.6 - Display High Definition Audio Controller
Звуковой адаптер Realtek ALC887 @ AMD K17.6 - Audio Processor

Yeah, you need the driver from this post, just download it and try installing it.

Спасибо, еще надо выяснить какой именно))

i have a question i have an ryzen 5 3400g and i love widnows 7 i found this and i install the driver but at some point i get a notification wich says driver ati stopped and succesfuly recovered and my screeen goes black for 5 secons and it turns on but at another some point it give me bluescreen , i don’t know why and sometime it give me bluescreen whithout the ati error !!!PLS HELP!!

I guess try both the CCC and iCafe drivers, see which one works the best.

What bluescreen do you get? Like what is the error? Is it VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE or is it something else?

i don’t know , because , when it bluescrenning me its not showing its just black screen and i dont see what can i do pls help me

Try reinstalling or try a different driver? If you’re on 21.5.1, use 21.11.1, or vice versa.

i use 21.11.1 because the 21.5.1 it give me an error message

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-6-1-win7
AMD just released new driver for Win7. Time to update driver package :slight_smile:
@canonkong

1 Like

Also add working support for 7nm APUs, not just the device ID, make sure it works.

imho we need this beta driver AMD Radeon Software - UWP | guru3D Forums that brings new opengl performance

Updates?

I was wondering if it was possible to get CCC to install with the 21.11.1 driver?

Helloid like to upgrade from Bristol Ridge to Picasso on A300. with these driver here is it possible also to use PRO Apu or are they not included in the support? thanks!

the following issue:
after using DDU on reboot (with Athlon APU 3000G) now Deskmini A300 no more USB , no keyboard no mouse, hence no possibilty to install driver.
going back to Bristol Ridge APU, USB driver present, but both “iCafe 21.11.1” and “CCC 21.5.2” wont install due to APU Bristol Ridge being present.
How overcome ? how use DDU and still have USB Driver present for APU Swap? Thanks!

EDIT: “solved” by new-install, other solutions failed (like injecting drivers with dism++) thanks.

I sure appreciate the hard work done for these drivers. Would be nice to get an update though. Im having a hard time bypassing digital driver signature verification for the IGP on my Ryzen Pro 5850. Ive tried all the methods on the net, installed the reg file, and certificate included with the pack, but it still wont allow it.

Theres interesting discussion about this strange driver (translated to EN):

PLEASE someone test this with 4xxxG/4xxxU APUs!