[Solution] Win 7/Win8.1 x64 Ryzen APU Video driver

@canonkong

Hi guys.
Looks pretty dead around here. Anyway, I have a question.
Both the 4600G and 5600G are now available in stores (after almost 2 years of unavailability). They are also cheap, cheaper than the intel i3-12100.
I want to use the current windows 7 installation, just to update the drivers.
I have a B450 motherboard.

For performance sake I want a 5600G, but for functionality under windows 7 I feel a 4600G would be more suitable.
Does anyone have experience with the graphics functioning on the 4600G or the 5600G? Where there less problems with the usb ports as well?
Or leave it that way and switch to windows 11? I would then go for the Intel then.
Thank you for the reply.

I have been searching for a whole week untill I found your drivers.
Now I am able to make Athlon Silver 3050U work with windows 7, wifi, usb everything works fine!
Thank you so much, keep it up!

Hey there!

Possible to get it running on 5xxxU APU?

Would like to use 8.1 on my laptop.

7nm APUs don’t work with the current drivers. Not sure when or if a fix will come.

Oh, okay. Thank you for the info!

Hello!
I am very sorry, is it possible to use win7 on Ryzen 5700G and what MB for this is prefered? (better with 8 sata)
Is it possible to use integrated GPU? (As I read no possibilities)

Just get a 5500/5600(X)/5700X/5800X and a GT 1030.

For board, get a X570 Phantom Gaming 4 from specifically Amazon and return if it doesn’t work (I haven’t tried it with 7) An alternative is one of the TUF X570 boards from ASUS. Both have 8 SATA ports.

Somebody can confirm is there is some option for 5600G?

Hello,

could upgrade to 3200G,
the graphics driver is working well, but in my case there is no Vulkan enabled according to GPU-Z.
Can you please show me the error, thanks.

ok, tried several drivers, the Vulkan seems enabled now, but whenever i open certain program like “4k youtube to mp3” or “clipgrab”, the screens slows down and then goes black,
so it seems there is certain incompatibility with these APU Driver and 3200G or maybe it is the Iso of Windows 7 causing this?

canonkong do you think you can help me? I want to use vulkan api for vega 11. I have hp elitedesk 705 g4 mini amd ryzen 5 pro 2400GE. Please let me know if you can help, thanks

Acpi.sys work only for 64bit?
I installed USB drivers on Win7 embedded 32 bit and system stoped when loading on the splash screen
during acpi spoofing, the system does not start. Is there an acpi fix or is there possibly working drivers for Windows 7 X32?

Anyone can do it in a320m and ryzen 5 4600/4650g?
I can install windows 7 no problem but the graphics drivers still standard vga after install the latest windows 7 64bit driver.

Does not support 4xxx and up :frowning:

What is the most powerfull with working graphic? (for win7)

Many thanks to Canonkong for the modded APU driver ! But you should know that most versions do not install on Windows 8.1, only on Windows 7. I was able to install only the B25 graphic driver for 2200G, 2400G and 3400G on Windows 8.1 found on some russian bakup drive, not here. The new versions do not work on 8.1. And, despite the hatred 8.1, in reality it is still a simple and usable OS (very familiar if if you install start menu and aero patches), and Windows 7 is quite deprecated today, needs to many patches and many new programs do not work. I was also able to extract the settings installer for Windows 8.1. But only the version 19.12.1 works on Windows 8.1, the rest works only on Windows 7, even if they suppose to work on 8.1 too…

About the most powerfull APU: it must be the 3400G. The 4000 and 5000 series do not have the moded driver.

Any updates with 4650ge modded igpu driver? I’m on the m75q gen 2 windows 7 x64 genuine.

I tried the install, and answered yes to the “Would you like to install this device driver”, and it showed up in device manager. However, no Aero effects work, and my resolution is still wonky, prob due to flashboot pro