[Solution] Win 7/Win8.1 x64 Ryzen APU Video driver

Thank you.
in the system device folder there are 2 PSP driver 10.0 and 11.0 wich one should i use ?

@herotoss
APU CPU use PSP10.0ļ¼ŒZen2 CPU use PSP11.0

ive tested Doom (vulkan) and compared to win 10 i lost ~11 fpsā€¦ plus win 7 have micro shuttering really annoying.

@herotoss
Because AMDā€™s new Vulkan driver does not work properly on win7, the drivers I have modified are all older vulkan drivers, which may cause some games to perform worse than the new vulkan drivers on win10.

Hi, I am a new user, I wanted help, which package should I download for the asus prime b350 and ryzen 5 2400g motherboard since both packages contain apu drivers?
thank you

@soleluna
They can all be used. You just need to choose according to your own needs.

Iā€™m trying to make windows 7 64bit media center work, sometimes it gives me a blue screen and I donā€™t understand why.
thank you

@soleluna
I tested the media player and media center, they both can work. What the code the blue screen gived?

can I attach the dump files?
thank you

@soleluna
Yes, post it here.

forgive me, I donā€™t know SMX DIY
thank you

sorry for my english, I translate with google.
however I reinstalled everything after formatting, I try and let you know ā€¦
Thank you

hello, I am attaching the dump files, todayā€™s March 8 happened as soon as I opened chrome ā€¦
Thank you

dmp.zip (67.4 KB)

@soleluna
Update the latest bios and my latest mod driver. If it still BSOD, chek the memory stable or not, also you can try to re-install the system.

I have an asus prime b350, the bios is updated to the latest version, I have installed the drivers for this package of yours Ryzen_APU_Anniversary_B22_win7_Win8.1_SHA256 ā€¦
What are the latest drivers?
Thanks so much

@soleluna
Before use this driver, use DDU to uninstall the old driver.
20.3.1 icafe versionļ¼šhttps://yadi.sk/d/0sw1tsFIyVbVmw

seemed to work well, but then blue screen ā€¦
I am attaching file dump
thanks for your time

030820-35256-01.zip (39.1 KB)

@soleluna
Same problem, you need chek the memory stable or not, use AMD Clean up Utility to unstall the driver before use new driver. I think use anothe win7 image to re-install the system again will much better.

Please, is it possible to have a driver update ? doom eternal for me is not launching instead doom works fine with zero stuttering (v20.3.1 icafe), good job.

Awesome job. Latest version works fineā€¦