[Solution] Win 7/Win8.1 x64 Ryzen APU Video driver

Yes, i assume so too. But in this topic I also read people asked for support for this processor. And also i saw a post that mentioned some kernel problems with this processor. So, how it is ?

IIUC the 4750G does not produce proper output using any known Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 driver.
I believe the screen-shot was with the 4750G was as a secondary display adapter not connected to any monitor.

Hello everyone, I’m new to your forum, but not new to computing hardware, but I’m having problems. I decided to install the driver on win 8.1 (Ryzen 5 4500u, Renoir) writes that the system is incompatible, perhaps the architecture is not suitable ?By the way, when I tried to update the driver through the device manager, I did not find my Vega 6. Or am I misunderstanding something? (Since I am from Ukraine, Donbass, I use a translator). Can anyone have an old version where everything worked?

1. It’s just insane to try to auto-update any custom-modded driver (like this) and hope for something reasonable.

2. This graphics driver never worked on Renoir APU’s (maximum result was the whole white screen).

In Russian if you wish:

1. Глупо даже пытаться юзать автообновление если ставил этот модифицированный драйвер и на что-то рассчитывать. Разве это не очевидно?

2. Эти драйвера (для видео) никогда не работали с APU Ренуар. Максимум что удалось достичь - полностью белый экран и все. Хотя сам система (например через RDP) будет доступна, но без видео. Или юзать отдельную видеокарту. В такой стадии - уже все очень давно, и не очень похоже что что то будет для Ренуар и следующих поколений ;(.

Very sad, thank you!

Can y edit driver plz, for yse in Ryzen 3200gE ( ihave him, Picasso) But that driver - for 3200G not working in my 3200GE )) plz edit, thank

Sad to hear. I bought this processor allready. I will figure something out.

Exactly the same problem ! after 21.5.2 driver has installed, reboot get the white screen then the screen goes blank (no signal) ; platform: win7+5700g, any advice or solutions now?

Nope, tried everything I could think of. In the past few years.

EDIT: Installed Linux Mint instead.

I have a problem with a DVI display. I’ve bought a HDMI-DVI cable, then I try a DP-DVI, but the computer continously rebooted. Then I read a forum they suggest to use active DP-DVI adapter. Thanks god the machine booting now.
Unfortunately new problems occured, with the driver 20.11.3 the display getting black, and sometimes the computer stops. I’ve tried the new driver 21.5.2 but the new driver isn’t good for Ryzen 5 2400G. How can i Donwload the previous versions of the modded drivers? Or somebody has an idea to solve this problem? Please!!!

No idea
Previous versions of the modded drivers
I have an old version - 20.11.3
version 20.11.3 and 21.5.2

I’ve edited for Ryzen 5 3400G Picasso, maybe could work on yours, gonna post the .inf
PS. just change .txt to .inf

C7368457.txt (302 KB)

Ryzen Last Version.png

Driver would not install for ryzen 5600G on gigabyte x570 gaming X. I’m getting a message that “the driver installed correctly but windows update may have reverted it”:

Capture.PNG

[

no support for 4000g and 5000g yet
only 200g/300g and 2000g/3000g

@canonkong
The APU driver you updated on January 21 seems to be the official AMD driver that was previously distributed here.
https://www.amd.com/zh-hans/support/kb/r…indows-7-driver
This driver work with Windows 7 on a Ryzen 7 5700G system?
According to the inf file it will work, but I’m not sure.

The latest video driver worked for me perfectly. Windows 7 starts and works smoothly on my 2200g. The only problem is sleep mode. It doesnt wake up so I have to push reset button. Maybe local guru can give some hints how to solve it (if solveable at all)?

Sleep/suspend under Ryzen is a absolute shitshow and that has ever been so since day 1 in March 2017 when Ryzen came out. Could try disabling hibernate (powercfg -h off) though.

On You AMD Driver With iCafe not work i don’t know why

My Device Acer Aspire A715-42G
CPU Ryzen 5 5500U
Ram 8GB
SSD Nvme 512 GB
GTX 1650

So, how to install Adrenalin Control panel in Windows 8.1?
R3 3200g Vega 8

Anyone help me i need to install windows7 in 3200g a320pro but i get bsod in installtion proccess