[Solution] Win 7/Win8.1 x64 Ryzen APU Video driver

hello , my name is bob , im trying to install windows 7 x64 professional on a Ryzen 3200g and a Asus Prime B450m-k mb with 8gb of ram , i have tried installing the drivers but it had some issues , what someone explain to me what to really do ? and thanks. my email is : [email protected].

Please help me!
Iā€™m trying to install the latest APU driver from this thread on Windows 8.1, but the installer says ā€œyour operating system is not supportedā€. I also tried to install manually but canā€™t find ā€œVega 8ā€ option.
Some months ago I tried to install it and it installed, but it was a different version, without Radeon Software.
Can someone at least give me a link with the older version without Radeon Software?
My motherboard is Biostar A320MH and my processor is Ryzen 3 3200G with Vega 8 Graphics

hello (canonkong),

can ryzen 5 4300GE work with this modded graphics drivers (windows 7, if not, windows 8.1)? Thank you very much.

Thanks for the driver! It works well with Athlon 200GE (Stepping 0, Revision RV-B0) on Gigabyte B450M H (BIOS F2). The only problem is that some games and benchmarks might not work (just saying, not complaining), for example - Journey and 3DMark test from the PerformanceTest suite.

How did you install? Here, when trying to install through setup, it gives an incompatibility error, in Windows 7 and 8.1.

I didnā€™t do anything, it just installed.

What operating system?

What operating system?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

What operating system?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I tried installing on Windows 8.1 pro but it gave unsupported operating system error, does it only work on Windows 7?

What operating system?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I tried installing on Windows 8.1 pro but it gave unsupported operating system error, does it only work on Windows 7?

I havenā€™t tried anything besides 7

When Iā€™ve tried to install Non-WHQL-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-20.11.3-Win7-64Bit-Nov30.7z (I didnā€™t save link for download - just found disk.yandex.ru/d/VfaNAP752NOBVQ ) on processor Ryzen 3 3200G with Vega 8 Graphics all worked fine in Win7x64preSP2 but Iā€™d want to try new Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-21.5.2-Win7-64Bit.7z downloaded from disk.yandex.ru/d/YZ07VRcMcEvx3A taken from first post of this thread but they in C7368457.inf doesnā€™t contain any string like PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8 so installation with Setup.exe fails at the end (
May be was uploaded wrong file without any Vega support in long list of supported Radeon devices I found when tried to install from W76A_INF directory like previous Non-WHQL-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-20.11.30ā€¦?

Yes, youā€™re right. When I try to install the driver manually in "update driver", clicking on the generic driver and looking for the INF file, there is no "Vega" option, and when I try to run the installer, the computer unsupported error appears.
Luckily I have saved the old version of the driver, before the link was updated.

How to install windows 7 ? I try and on Complete Installation show the BSOD for ACPI.

PC: Asus Prime A320m-k, ryzen 5 3400g, apacer 8gb 2666mhz, apacer 240gb ssd.

from where to download the drivers for the board and iso windows 7 ? whether the drivers are inserted into the Windows installation, or are installed when Windows is installed.

I saw same sporadic BSODs so I save boot.wim file from modified Win7x64, Rufus original Win7x64 ISO and replace original boot.wim with saved one. During installation I use PS/2 keyboard and mouse to install USB drivers from first post of this thread. Then I turn off computer, unplug PS/2 keyboard and mouse, turn on computer and use USB keyboard and mouse, Flash and HDD drives etc.

@VictorLS I use usb 2.0, work fine for screen on Complete Instalation and show BSOD for ACPI Compilant.

Iā€™ve been trying to investigate why the 21.5.2 driver for Windows 7/8/8.1 x64 will not work on the 5700G (I get white screen as I previously mentioned), but the same driver (.sys files) will work on Windows 10.
[Note that the .sys files included in the Windows 7/8/8.1 driver package can successfully be used with Windows 10]
It seems that for Windows 8.1, DxgkDdiSetVidPnSourceAddress is used (amdkmdag.sys+0xBA320 is being called by DirectX Graphics Kernel a.k.a. dxgkrnl.sys), but for Windows 10, this function is not used and instead DxgkDdiSetVidPnSourceAddressWithMultiPlaneOverlay3 is used and amdkmdag.sys+0xBA320 is not called.

So the code path that is used with Windows 7/8/8.1 seems to be lacking Renoir / Cezanne support.
More interestingly, when using Windows 8.1 checked build with the 21.5.2 driver, the DxgkDdiSetVidPnSourceAddress code path result in assert failure and then fatal system error for the 5700G, but this situation does not occur with the 3400G.

Edit:
When testing the 21.3.2 driver on the 5700G using Windows 10 1607 Iā€™m getting seeing the login screen for several seconds and then my screen goes black (no signal).
This made me realize that there are two issues with Windows 7/8/8.1 and the 5700G:
1. I get white screen on boot.
2. The screen goes blank (no signal) after several seconds.

@tal.aloni
Thanks for your reportļ¼Œmaybe we can use IDA pro to modify the file to fix this problem.

Hi,I would like Windows 7 drivers for the 4500U and 4800U
I want to run win7 on my Aya Neo

Hello, i saw Screenshot with Ryzen 7 4750G running. Does it mean, that Ryzen 5 4650G is also supported? Has anyone tested this processor?

@Electronite

If the 4750G works then the 4650G will also work.