[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

@atemporal
I saw the video you posted。I found that 4 usb controller, can you tell me the last USB controller dev_id faild install driver? IS it from Nvidia RTX20xx or GTX16XX USB-C?
The PCI driver not work and have code 52, WIN7 install.win must include KB3033929, or it will not support sha256.

hi sorry, it wasn’t my video, I just found it online. you’d need to ask the guy on youtube in the video comments section. He seems very responsive responding to comments within a day usually

[quote="atemporal, post:22, topic:33603"]
hi sorry, it wasn't my video, I just found it online. you'd need to ask the guy on youtube in the video comments section. He seems very responsive responding to comments within a day usually [/quote]

Seems someone asked him in the youtube thread. He says RTX2060 but error also occurred on an X99 board so probably is GPU and not just ryzen related.

Now I found a strange problem, the driver can be installed, nor blue screen, but found that the USB headset will play a moment, the sound is directly broken, no sound, of course, the motherboard is still Gigabyte’s B450M GAMING, if the USB headset Plugged in the motherboard’s USB2.0 interface does not have this problem.

What if you connect the headset to B450 chipset’s USB ports? Does the headset work normally?

@canonkong

Thanks for your X570_149C_Drivers from AMD forum for win7. USB30 works on Ryzen Win7x64
and 2003 server x64 too.

I could not find your 32 bit version on X570_149C. USB30 generally do not work
on my ASUS Prime B350, I mostly got BSOD on usbport.sys after installing other
USB30 drivers posted in XP parts forum.

Since your 64bit modded work on my board, If you have a link to your
32 bit version. Please post it here. I think it will work on my B350 board too.

It can be used normally on USB2.0, but there will be a broken sound on 3.0.

I have the same problem with my USBDAC on the USB3.2 Ports from the Ryzen 3000 CPU using the drivers from cannonkong. Audio is going to be played for a second and then it stops playing (everywhere in windows, not only with the mediaplayer). When seek in the file or start playing a new sound, the audio will be played again for a second and then stops.

Question to Cannonkong:
Can this bug be fixed? :frowning:
I tested some other USB3.0 Drivers for Device 149C like ETRON and the Zeppeling AMD-Drivers, but they have the same issue. I suspected SMT as a problem, since the controller is integrated in CPU but it didnt solved the problem. Maybe there are some other things to test in BIOS?

ok, i managed to solve the problem by using the modified via driver from the other thread. Now USB AUDIO is working great with Device 149C from Ryzen 3000.

So the problem must have been driver based. Are there any downsides for the via usb 3 driver?

@Archimedes
VIA MOD USB Driver can use on 149C,but it will BSOD sometimes.

Thank you so much for your work canonkong
in 2 weeks of using your drivers there was not a single problem.

AMD drivers authors themselves should be ashamed that they did not write them themselves.

Fernado (take note) this person did what many people dreamed about and this event is not reported all over the Internet - this is wrong

Which other thread??? Same issue.

Ok, I attempted to install these drivers from the megathread:

https://www.win-unattended.de/Benutzer/F…5601%20WHQL.rar
https://www.win-unattended.de/Benutzer/F…1.7600.5601.rar
USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded) <---- Megathread

This seemed to allow audio to play through monitors but not speakers, its progress I guess.

EDIT: a few restarts later and its back to not working

I have the same problem with my USBDAC on the USB3.2 Ports from the Ryzen 3000 CPU using the drivers from cannonkong. Audio is going to be played for a second and then it stops playing (everywhere in windows, not only with the mediaplayer). When seek in the file or start playing a new sound, the audio will be played again for a second and then stops.

Question to Cannonkong:
Can this bug be fixed? :frowning:
I tested some other USB3.0 Drivers for Device 149C like ETRON and the Zeppeling AMD-Drivers, but they have the same issue. I suspected SMT as a problem, since the controller is integrated in CPU but it didnt solved the problem. Maybe there are some other things to test in BIOS?

same here, and I can only workaround it by plugging USB audio device to USB 3.1 ports, and let 3.2 port do other thing such as mass storage.

canonkong,
Thank you! Your driver’s worked and saved my life!

The only think that’s missing is the driver for Intel AX200 WiFi module for Win 7. It’s integrated into my x570 motherboard. Is there any way you could help me with that, please?

Can anyone reply about Intel AX200 WiFi driver?

Also, will Aorus NVME SSD work under Win 7 using drivers provided in the OP, or only the Samsung 970 Evo? I’m seeing a driver named 970 Evo, but it’s unclear whether any NVME will work or just the Samsung.

Thanks.

@Aragorn
No idea about AX200 WiFi, replace other WIFi card which can support win7.

Ok, thanks.
Should any NVME drive work with the drivers you provided, or Samsung 970 Evo only?

@Aragorn
The nvme driver can work for all Samsung NVMe SSD.

@canonkong
I want to buy Gigabyte Aorus 4.0 NVME drive. Will your drivers work with this drive?