[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

I am interested in this queston too, because, as far as I know, the official two NVMe-Updates für Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 do not allow to check the SMART-data.

i have some questions

sorry about chinese it’s my language
https://i.imgur.com/d1Kn9SE.png
my board is x570 aorus pro wifi, like #35, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 integrated into the board
>generic bluetooth adapter
it code USB\Vid_8087&Pid_0029 and code 43
>網路控制卡 (it mean network control card)
it code PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2723 and code 28
actually, i don’t need wifi
i just want to cancel the exclamation mark, maybe have some way can shutdown it
or if can make a mod driver i also thank

>amd psp 11.0 device
i use the mod driver but can’t work
it say “Windows 無法初始化這個硬體的裝置驅動程式。 (代碼 37)” / "Windows cannot initialize this hardware device driver. (Code 37)"
i found the driver have not digital signature
https://i.imgur.com/k3jwZ5m.png

>nvidia type c ppc
i get one moe driver (udrxhic) it work for PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AD8
it perfect
but have another pci device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AD9
so i extract nvidia driver win10.ver get the nvppc file
https://i.imgur.com/urEdjS4.png
install it but can’t work, it say
“這個裝置的驅動程式尚未安裝。 (代碼 28) 名稱已使用為服務名稱或服務顯示名稱。”
"The driver for this device is not yet installed. (Code 28) The name has been used as the service name or service display name."
and it have problem about digital signature too
https://i.imgur.com/KR7jxg1.png

can i get some help?

Maybe this video helps you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_MdxMUpRE
Afaik you can install the chipset driver for x470 on x570, I think just give it a try, actually it is try an derror, lol.

You can disable wifi and Bluetooth in Bios.

@canonkong

Is there a way to make x570 drivers work in Windows 7? Because with x470 drivers my Ryzen 3900x doesn’t tune CPU idle voltage down below 0.92 volts, and performance test in Cinebench gives lower scores comparing to a Windows 10 installation on the same PC.

i didn’t see a similar option

Hi all, looking for a bit of problem solving advice from the experts here. I have tried several times to create an install .iso using canonkong’s set of drivers and I always get the same result. In NTlite I integrate the hotfixes and security updates including KB3033929-x64. I have tried a few different Win7 isos that I had. I have even downloaded a clean copy from MS that includes SP1 and used hotfix downloader to grad most system and hotfixes from MS. Integrate all and create new .iso.
The installation goes well I have USB function on a CHVIII during install but after the last reboot as it’s finishing installation I get a BS with XHCI.sys date stamp as an error. Is there something I’m doing incorrectly or missing?

For those who asked about the Gigabyte PCIe4.0 NVMe, the drivers work Windows does recognize it and allow installation.

Hy @Johan45
I am interested in this question too but unfortunatly I can’t test ISOs like this here, because I still don’t have a X570 motherboard or a Ryzen 3000 cpu here, but for Z390 I do and it works. Obviously I could create an ISO like I do with all the others, but not more.
I already created a script and files needed to create a slipstreamed Windows 7 ISO like I have it in my Windows 7 SP2-releases, but it is for x86, so I don’t know if that would help you. Currently I work on a version for german x64, if you are interested in.

Thanks for the offer, I can get Win7 working the long way on a board with PS/2 get all USB working then swap drives to the CHVIII but I’d really like to be able to install directly. I have a feeling it’s either I’m not getting the hotfix KB3033929 integrated correctly or not getting the right drivers in there. I assumed that Cannonkongs drivers were sufficient and I integrated all of them.

in integrate, i get xhci.sys blue screen too

my way:
dism++ ctrl+n the image file to disk
use ps/2 to pcie card install os (because my board have not ps/2 port, but i dont know on board port can work or not)
kb2999226+kb3033929>.net 4.0>x570 chipset driver(in here i install gigabyte because my board is aorus)
then install mod driver

in integrate, i get xhci.sys blue screen too

my way:
dism++ ctrl+n the image file to disk
use ps/2 to pcie card install os (because my board have not ps/2 port, but i dont know on board port can work or not)
kb2999226+kb3033929>.net 4.0>x570 chipset driver(in here i install gigabyte because my board is aorus)
then install mod driver

In short that’s about what I do now. I have an MSI with PS/2 and use my older Ryzen x470 install .iso and can get it up and running. Integrate cannonkongs USB drivers and then transfer to the ASUS board. I just feel I’m missing a step somewhere when creating the x570 .iso

You are welcome :slight_smile:
Are you able to past a picture of your bluescreen error ?
If you want i can create a Windows 7 ISO with this X570 driver also, meybe this would work, who knows.

I can’t get a pic unless I go through the full install procedure again. But the xhci.sys time stamp is the error that I see briefly

@Johan45 Ok, and my second question ?

Thanks Patrick but I’d really like to figure out where I’m going wrong. As I said I can get things going it just takes longer than I’d like.

@Johan45 Ok, I understand but the think is that I don’t really know how you do it in detail, and because of this I suggested that I link my script for creating a modified Windows 7 ISO an therefore I could you help much better because I would know how the slipstreaming works because it is my own script that I wrote.

@canonkong thank you for your great work, with your drivers and instruction my Win7 (X570 + 3900X) is working great, no BSOD whatsoever.
However I noticed one thing, after installation of USB3.2 driver windows boot slower - it freeze for ~5 seconds while lighting up USB devices and there is no disk activity.
I’ve profiled windows 7 boot and within this time AMDHub3.SYS is loading - do you know why it takes so long to load or how to troubleshoot it?

@Johan45 If you manage to get working Win7 ISO with all drivers working please share it - many people would love to have it:)

I already have a script called ‘mobile slipstreaming’, it creates a Windows 7 ISO with drivers and some updates, if you want I can share it. Currently in english for x86 and german x64. I you want somethin other, I can do it.

@PatrickK Please share your script. I’d like to prepare PL x64 version, but can USB 3.2 driver be integrated using your script? I used DISM to integrate this driver (and other drivers from AMD chipset driver instalator) but I get BSOD while installing

What do you mean with ‘PL’ ?
Yes, you can slipstream any drivers you want if you paste it in the driver-folder.
It ueses DISM too.
Do you want to have it in english and x64 ? Becaus that would I have to translate first. I have it already in german, x64.
Greetings Patrick