[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

Yes modern Linux is way better than modern windows10/11.
As far as i remember Blender rendering was ALWAYS faster in Linux than in Windows for decades.

Since my graphics card doesn’t support Windows 7, I was only able to test the parts shown in the screenshot. I plan to purchase an RTX 3000 series card later and test the other aspects as well. I’ll share the information with you again at that time.

1 Like

@canonkong
Thank you for your drivers. I have successfully integrated drivers into installation with dism and installed Windows 7 x64 on MSI Carbon X670E. But USB Audio drivers for Realtek ALC4080 Codec do not work even though I integrated them with /ForceUnsigned. When I try to install them manually Windows complains that drivers are not digitally signed. Could this be because of KB4474419 and KB4490628 /SHA-256/ that are needed for your last drivers? How can I force USB Audio drivers to start working? Are there any Realtek ALC4080 Codec drivers that I can use for Windows 7 x64?

Do the system have SHA256 patch? My mainboard have alc4080, it can work very well.

@canonkong
Yes, both KB4474419 and KB4490628 are integrated in windows installation.

Try this one:https://www.mediafire.com/file/jcut6c2hmm3mg25/Realtek+USB+Audio+SHA1+TEST.7z/file

2 Likes

@canonkong
This one worked. I had to use “Have Disk” and confirm few times that I agree that driver is not digitally signed but it works! Thank you canonkong!
I will see later whether I can integrate into windows installation but expect it to work.

@canonkong
I have integrated Realtek SHA1 audio drivers into installation and Windows installs without eroors but there are no sound drivers installed after installation /in Windows toolbar the speaker icon has a red circle with white “X” in it and Realtek device is not shown/. Could this be because drivers are SHA1?

Audio drivers can be installed manually without pop-up warnings that drivers are not digitally signed probably because audio drivers were integrated in installation with /ForceUnsigned command but for some reason are not installed with windows installation. I guess that could be because they are SHA1?