[Solution] Win7 drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new Intel chipset systems

ftp://fudi.internet-box.ch/NT%206.1/mobile%20slipstreaming/
Username: nutzer
Password: 132
has been unable to log in to your FTP, please check.

Hy i2i8, nice to read your request.
What browser aure you using ? Afaik chrome does not support ftp anymore at all, I tried it with Internet Explorer 8, the version that Windows 7 comes preintegrated, that’s why just this version. I assume you try it again with Firefox or another browser/software.
Let my know if something works out for you.

Hi guys.
Please help me with the drivers for Asus prime H370 plus. I can’t install windows 7, mouse and keyboard stop working at this step of installation showing in picture below
win7png

Here are USB controller’s Hardware IDs:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C03
Is there a modded driver that would work with it?

@Mr_Fox Can you please provide a link to those USB drivers that have been working on Z490 as I have upgraded to Z490 recently and can not get Windows 7 to work on it?
I have been trying to get it running for weeks now and can not get a solution :frowning: .

I have a Evga Z490 Dark Kingpin motherboard and i used the signed Intel drivers form here Intel 300 series IO_USB drivers 正式版A.7z — Yandex.Disk , they worked perfectly and allowed me to setup Windows 7 with my mouse and keyboard, but on my motherboard there are two other USB ports with an ASmedia controller “PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_2142&SUBSYS_10503842&REV_00” I used the ASmedia driver from this post [SOLVED]modify & install asmedia usb driver with specified hardware id but it only works if i boot Windows 7 with the F8 option “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement”. Using the following commands does not allow the drivers to load, only using the F8 option before booting.

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

I didnt modify the ASmedia drivers, i just downloaded them from the Microsoft catalog in the thread linked above, but Windows 7 wont allow the drivers to start unless i boot with the F8 option. Does anyone know a way i can sign these drivers myself or if there is another Asmedia driver that is more suitable to use?

1 Like

@Alexander154 try this…

Batch file or command line:

bcdedit /set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING ON

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on

For the watermark removal, use [ this tool ]

1 Like

@shsv88 - here is what I have that might be helpful. Z490 and Z690 Double Driver backups.

hi
its version “en mobile slipstreaming x64 v1.1” for repacking last? or have later?

@canonkong do you got modded drivers for usb 3.0 and 3.1? for the intel 500 series mobile chipsets? or am I meant to make them myself? I read a few of your comments about removing the drivers from the shelf. So are we meant to modify our own drivers? if so how can I do that? please help.is there a certain software, if so can you give me the link? I have very high IRC latency for the wdf01000.sys drivers. Which is basically usb 3.0 and 3.1. The modded drivers you provide should work perfectly. Looking forward to your reply.

You can find the driver here :https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/solution-win7-8-1-drivers-for-usb-3-0-3-1-controllers-of-new-amd-chipset-systems/33603?u=canonkong

hi :blush:, do you have drivers for the intel chipset? its fine if you dont.

Do you know how to make your own drivers for this?

I have managed to install Windows 7 on Asus Z490 and 10600k using old usb driver. However after few months usb ports are not recognized any more. Windows 7 boots up fine but I can not use it because USB ports are not working. Is there any solution to this?

Use PCI-E to USB2.0 or PCI-E to PS/2 card to install the driver again.

I do not have PCI-E to USB2.0 or PCI-E to PS/2 card.
Is it possible to reinstall Windows with the USB driver added?

Hello @Mr_Fox and all the others, I’m trying to install W7 on my Asus Prime Z690-P D4 Mobo and found all the drivers needed except the one for Intel RST VMD Controller A77F (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A77F&SUBSYS_86941043).

I’ve tried to access your Double Driver backup but all the content at that old link is expired. Did you succeed in finding the Win 7 RST VMD Controller driver for the Z690 ?

For all the others here is the way I found all the other drivers:

• Most of them are available via SDIO.
  • PCI Simple Communications Controller (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7AE8&CC_0780)
    Found via “DriverMax Pro v14.14.0.8”
  • Intel(R) Serial IO GPIO Host Controller - INTC1056 (ACPI\INTC1056)
    Found via “Auslogics Driver Updater 1.13.1.0”
  • ACPI Wake Alarm Driver (ACPI\ACPI000E)
    Unsigned driver found here.
    Signed driver found on this forum here, thanks to @canonkong.

I’m struggling to find this last one, hopefully somebody has a link to share ?

Thanks and have a nice day,
V.

BTW I’m using latest Gen2 W7 iso from web.archive.org

Hi @Virgus

Unfortunately I have never attempted to locate a VMD driver because I disable that in the BIOS and never use it. I do not have one to share with you as much as I wish I could help. I hope that someone else reading this has a solution you can use.

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt reply @Mr_Fox
I took your comment as example and, for now, I disabled VMD driver in bios too. In the latest SDIO there are drivers entries for it but they all give errors. Let’s see if something comes out in the future.

Cheers,
V.

1 Like

Hello Virgus,
Can you confirm that you have installed Windows 7 on Z690 ?
Did you modify it in any way or did you just integrate it in Windows installation USB stick with DISM?
If it works on Z690 I presume it will work on all the previous motherboards , i.e. Z490, Z590?

So where can I obtain 3.0/3.1/3.2 intel USB for 300 up chipsets for Windows 7?
I got lost in this fight…

Heya, just setup win 7 on z590 and 11900k but got lost about USB 3.1
can you let me this what you have on priv as Fernando removed all links to intel “intellectual property”
this is the least but not last driver issue, but will pass it through finally, maybe with your help also :slight_smile:
the mobo is Gigabyte z590 Vision D. :slight_smile: