[Solution] Win7 drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new Intel chipset systems

The only thing I really want for a modded driver for windows 10 is interrupt moderation being disabled and the driver sucks since wdf is trash.

@Gavin

What do you need interrupt moderation for?
and whats wrong with WDF anyway? all the stable generic USB 3.0 drivers for windows use it.

Interrupt moderation being disabled helps with input and wdf has high dpc latency and what not

@Gavin

I’m not sure you’ll be able find the solution your looking for here, not for windows 10 at least.

With respect, what’s the big deal of someone not wanting to use Microsoft’s driver? Since when is this forum about "Ehh, this MS driver works good enough"? By that logic, why not use Microsoft’s drivers for everything?

This may be misreading, but is there some backstory going on behind the scenes with Intel or Microsoft regarding this driver? There seems to be a strange reluctance to share or discuss Intel’s USB drivers for Windows 10. Infuscomus says we’re unlikely to find them here – of all forums, why wouldn’t we be able to find those here? Especially when there are threads and even forums here dedicated to finding drivers, often with copious amounts of performance comparisons, discussions, measuring, modding, and tweaking of such, etc.

In the thread Fernando linked to for these Intel drivers for Windows 10, out of the blue the OP suddenly and mysteriously removed them without explanation, strangely. I’ve also inquired about them more than once, the first time my post possibly being removed without explanation (though I had assumed it was just a technical glitch), only to re-ask about them and get no response from Fernando. And now @infuscomus seems to be running interference against such, oddly, with a comment saying they’re unlikely to be found here – why, might I ask?

Not sure what the issue is of not wanting to use Microsoft’s incarnation of driver over Intel’s. Why would Microsoft’s driver – designed solely to be as safely and broadly compatible with as many devices and configurations as possible – be better than the driver from the actual hardware manufacturer themselves? Should we also use Microsoft’s drivers for AHCI/RAID and dGPU drivers as well?

EDIT:
Again, I say this with nothing but respect, without any aggression or entitlement. I’m just perplexed about this, finding it odd. It may be only coincidences, I’ve just seen other forum communities discovered to be getting quietly influenced behind-the-curtains by large hardware manufacturers’ bidding, and when it’s been discovered by the community, it damages credibility, with motives suddenly brought into question (SNBforums was secretly strong-armed by ASUS as an example, with owner + mods pretending like this wasn’t the case, to the community’s frustration).

where we can download the drivers?

@alzcore397

windows 7 USB 3 drivers found here -
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads…indows-7.81934/

hello the link does not work.

@alzcore397

the site seems to be down right now, it should be back up soon.

does support intel 11th generation laptops?

@alzcore397

yes.

@dricks @Fernando , re post no7 - i havnt tried the certificate dricks uploaded but i have tried installing Riolin signed drivers that were harvested from an install and exporting the certificate, then add the certificate using certmgr.msc and installing the drivers but i get that untrusted driver warning. I have read elsewhere on the interwebs that im not the only one where certmgr doesnt work :(. What i did find and what works 100% is harvesting the certificate from the registry and using NTLite add the certificate reg file to Registry page and the (Riolin signed)driver/later on drivers to the Drivers page, Apply then install the image. The drivers install perfectly :). So far i have only tried this on H310C(R2.0) and B365 motherboards but it works everytime, 11 installs and counting so hopefully the cert reg file can be used by anyone wanting to slipstream a Riolin signed driver. Happy to share :slight_smile:

@moop : I have never signed a driver, which has been modified by someone else.

@canonkong
Is it possible to install Windows 7 on 11th Gen CPU (with or without integrated graphics enabled) and 500 Series chipset motherboard?

Hello Together im a Owner of these Mainboard ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING having DPC Latency issues with my USB Drivers Windows 10 64bit newest . my hardware ID from device mgr is: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06ED&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00 me and my Brother dont find any Drivers for it to fix the Issues. which one can i get?

@CreakFFM

you can try this driver -

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads…indows-7.81934/

Download and install the Security Update for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) version 1.11: only available for windows 7

they mean its for windows 7 :frowning: cant install about device mgr he didnt fint. thanks for helping me its really important that u find drivers not the microsoft ones :frowning: have so high DPC Latencya and feel unsmooth in Gaming

@CreakFFM

I think if you’re still having trouble with your motherboards USB3 ports with the windows10 driver you might want to look at getting a separate PCI-E USB3 card to eliminate any ACPI related issues.

i dont know that is something like that available. i have now: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING Mainboard - Intel Core i9 10850K 10x 3.6 GHz CPU
which one u prefer for gettings good 3.1 Driver modded one for lowest input delay DPC Latency what ever??? thank you

@CreakFFM

The card I got uses an ASMedia 2142 chipset. I don’t think it’ll matter which chipset you get just as long as it isn’t your motherboard USB3 ports.