[SOLVED] How do I get hidden menus shown within IFS "Form Sets"

Sorry, I was only talking vBIOS, if you change or update that in any way, you need to pick correct files and transfer settings using Intel BMP. I was mainly thinking vBIOS, not GOP, sorry for any confusion I caused there
However, looking at that thread, yes Plutomaniac says you need to edit and transfer GOP settings in the same way as vBIOS settings too. I think you can only use certain GOP with certain vBIOS, but I’m not certain what those restrictions are, that would best be discussed in the vBIOS/BMP thread.

But, even plutomaniac said in that thread, GOP pending due to issues, several times.
Since he mentioned GOP also need settings transfer with BMP (I think), I tried, and am not able to open the GOP same way I can the vBIOS (VBT) in BMP (Due to no VBT block), so I’m not sure what he meant or if that is even possible for the GOP driver.

But, I did see there is three major vBT entries in your BIOS, did you see that? Then the main vBIOS at at GUID 06767E64-19BF-459F-8564-5F25D4896FB0
And then two 5KB VBT blocks at GUID 878AC2CC-5343-46F2-B563-51F89DAF56BA + GUID EE62C785-3CF3-4027-8672-6DE4E7FF4317 I think this may be the other ones that needs settings transferred, I can open this in BMP as expected with the script like you normally do with the vBIOS
Maybe those two above plus GUID 06767E64-19BF-459F-8564-5F25D4896FB0 all three need updated/settings transferred at same time, before 1040 can work?

@Lost_N_BIOS : Just checking in to inform that there will be a long while before I get any more testing done. Had to make warranty return on memory-chips, and need to wait for them to return new ones.

Memory chips? Do you mean RAM, or did you mean something happened with the BIOS chips?

Yes, the RAM.

@Lost_N_BIOS

what is the actual purpose option rom serves? I removed all, exept one associated with graphics controller and didn’t find any performance loss …

P.S.

… don’t remove sata controller …