[TOOL] Easy automated Mod tool for Coffee Lake bios

Flash this vbios and post a bios screen.

I was told to find this bios 86.04.80.0023

currently working with 86 04 5B 00 91 no sli

@revlaay plz ?
any new links?

Lazy users, blind users or stuck mouse wheel???
Theres a valid link valid a few post above

EDIT: WHAT??? Your telling that 19 post above is more hard to track than 1552… get a life and better excuses. Over_n_OUT.

Hello Again Guys,

all done perfectly on intel 9600kf and z170a gaming m7 but the problem here is that the CPU clock is actually stuck on 0.8 and the XMP + game boost is not working, tried to overclock it manually but it’s the same,

not so stable, if I restart it, it might go for the windows or it doesn’t show anything and the Debug shows D6 error.

idk what to do to solve the clock issue and XMP

plz help!

<3 <3 <3 <3

EDIT: it reads the basic clock of the CPU 3.7 on the top right corner but if u look at the clock itself it show 0.8.

That vbios is pretty much vaporware. Maybe someone have it stored somewhere (that is the newest non Gsync SLI vbios for Clevo cards)

Yes, even if without sli everything de for good reason it is this bios, I want to try it)

Does this tool work to add v5/v6 support to my gigabyte board? I see that one user has a coffee lake xeon working on gigabyte. I have a ga-z270p-d3.

please re-post download link !

@Tran74 Link is here.

thank you very much !!!

1 Like

Has anyone manage to make the QQLS work with the asrock z370 extreme 4? I tried almost every combination, 4 different bios version, tested every intel ME version enabled/disabled, and nothing, i’m almost giving up and changing to some z170 or z270, I tested with this tool and also the coffeetime v0.99

Try this bios: Z37EX44.22B - Google Drive

After you flash it completely, take off cmos batery and unplug psu power cable, short clr_cmos or press and hold power button for 11 seconds, put battery back and plug psu power cable back, see if it boots.

I’m so happy bro, thank you so much, I was about to give up and sell/exchange this motherboard for other z170/z270, but this time it worked perfectly, I flashed using the CH341A, may I ask you which program did you use? I saw that this bios has a newer GOP driver and some different microcode revision that CoffeeTime doesn’t have, I also tested this automated mod and it doesn’t have this microcode either

i use every program here, including coffeemod, ubu, and MMTool, and guides revolving around this forum. just doing stuff back and forth (i dont do everything automatically)

Did everything function as it is? like Lan, rgb, bios settings, everything? also the mcode i took from platomav github, should to be the latest if there is any update. yep i update the orom, gop vbt, and efi gop.

if you didnt mind, and if your boot drive is on GPT, could you test with these:
CSM Disabled, Above 4G Decoding enabled with Clever Access Memory or Resizable Memory enabled, iGPU enabled with Multi Monitor enabled and see if both your gpu and the igpu would work?

Sure, I can test, but the first issue I encountered was the PCI-E x16 and the x8 not working, and the PCI-E x1 working fine the 2 first (bottom one didn’t work), the first nvme works fine, the bottom I didn’t test, as of right now I can only test the CSM Disabled, strange thing is that the PCI-E patch in CoffeeTime isn’t avaliable to patch in the latest bios version, maybe I have to use the bios version 4.10, this version it appears to patch the PCI-E in CoffeeTime, but then the Clever Access Memory isn’t available for me to test

I did it, it’s now working fine with the bios v4.10, I extracted the microcode from your bios (I tried downloaded the latest microcode from platomav github but it didn’t work), I also downloaded the updated GOP Driver (if you need just drop inside the CoffeeTime v0.99 folder, the files name are the original, but the files are updated, so just replace)
Updated Microcode+GOP Driver.rar (1.7 MB)
now the graphics card works just fine, I flashed the bios using the CH341A, you need to do the 3.3v mod to work safely 3.3V CH341a Signal Output Modification and then use this diagram to connect the CH341A, thanks to this topic: Winraid Topic

I will now do the tests you asked

okay, the reason i use beta bios 4.21 is because it adds Resizable Bar option a.k.a Clever Access Memory so that if you do have a gpu that capable of it, you could use it without bios mods for rebar, so yeah wonder any reason to use 4.10 XD

The only reason to use the 4.10 was the graphics card, with other bios the gpu didn’t work, if you can somehow patch the PCIe in the newer version I can test, my boot drive is GPT, and right now I tested the “Above 4G Decoding enable” (not sure what it does), and enable iGPU then I connected 1 monitor in the display port on GPU and another hdmi in the motherboard, both work fine in windows, and the iGPU shows up in task manager

1 Like