[TOOL] Easy automated Mod tool for Coffee Lake bios

Good morning, greets from Venezuela. I have an MSI Gaming G7 Z270, know if i can buy an aliexpress Engineering Sample Intel Core i9 9900k is compatible with this mod?

If you mean Z270 Gaming M7, then here you go: E7A57IMSRbarMutant.rar (6.7 MB)

Added support rebar for normal gpu that support rebar and rebar for turing gpus (gtx 16 and rtx 20 series)

Hello again, the question is if i buy an engineering sample of i9 9900k from Aliexpress or Ebay, it will work? I saw some of those processors at a tentative price, but i don’t want to buy blindfolded and lose my money. Sorry for my bad english. Greets From Venezuela.

Yes, it should work.

i run this with my msi z710 gaming m7 and it post but when i go into the bios it just frezee, and when i reboot the MB i got 00 error and the leds on the MB turn on and off, if i disconnect the power and wait a little bit and retry to power on it will boot but again as soon i go in the bios it frezees before the mod i was using an i5 6500, i thought that maybe after the mod wont boot with the 6th series cpu and i got an i5 9600k but still do the same. I return to the MB to the old backup bios and boots great with the i5 6500.

Successfully ran an i5 8500 on ASus H270 Strix. Had to set “ME Operation mode” to “Temporary disabled” so I could flash the BIOS via FPT. I used ME - 11.8.77.3664 Corporate and Disabled. On the CPU I used the pencil method to connect the 2 pads and isolated the whole left side as shown on the scheme. BIOS ver. 2001. Next thing to do is enable ReBar.

1 Like