[Tool] UEFI Download Tool v1.86

You need to have the latest dot net framework installed. that may be why

Yeap, can confirm the new version works on my Z87-Pro (older didn’t).

Ok the update function is working. I’m on v0.6 right now. Also detecting my actual BIOS went fine after changing the settings UEFI spoof to zero.

Cool just remember to uncheck that option if you want to know if your current version it the most up to date bios version on the server or not.

Yeah sorry about that.

Any other problems be sure to let me know about, Any errors you may receive will be handled by my complete error system, you can type a personal message or just send the error report to me. If you get any errors you’ll be greeted by a Error Report GUI. Next update v0.7 will include bug fixes that you guys provide.

Ok, now everything works fine again. Thanks for the quick fix!
Please update your download link to v0.6.

Download Link updated

I also had a bug fix with the board company not found if you clicked no on that message box asking to send me a report to request your board company you couldn’t check server again. That bug fix is included in the new .exe i uploaded to my site. if you wish to have that fix go get that one, i didn’t catch that issue until after i put out v0.6

Have all updates from WU installed, but perhaps something is screwy with my Windows install, but like i said will try on my other system later.

0.6 same thing.

Yeah im not sure Pacman, it works for the other users and me. something is obviously not working. I would try to go and reinstall the newest .net framework.

Oh and pacman im not sure if that framework version you provided was the same thing i am thinking but it says 4.0, my program runs off of 4.5.1 you probably need the newest .net.

Yes, that is maybe the screwy part, tried running 4.5.1 installer again but it says it is already installed, the latest update for it is also installed, i might reinstall windows later.

Yeah cause i don’t know what else it could be besides the windows. since it works for all of us.

Test it on that another machine before you reinstall windows though

So what do you guys think of my program?
And have you explored all the features and extras i have put into it too?

Does this program just looks at bios updates or bios modules? If it’s the second, it says that I’m up to date, but I still have to flash latest UBU mods…

It lookes for BIOS updates only.
Compares the latest server version from your boards server and the version you have currently installed, and will tell you if there is an update. If you look in the post i have updated it with a complete list of all features i have added and i included pictures.

This is not really feedback but, i will have to test it tomorow, to tired right now.
Since it works for all others who tested it, the problem is probably with my windows install.

Yeah, well just let me know what you think tomorrow if you get it working. You should be able to get it working fine.
When you do get it running and want to have fun with the program, look at the post of this topic i have included a list of all features i have added and what they do.