Toshiba Satellite L775 Bios Unlock Possible?

Hi, i have toshiba satellite L775-123 laptop (i know its very old) bios unlock its possible?

Ss01.JPG

Ss02.JPG

I need unlock uefi boot option and chipset menu. Can anyone do that? Thanks

amiSS.jpg

R230.rar (1.42 MB)

@Lost_N_BIOS I just wonder why nobody help me :confused: Nobody even answers. I’ve been working for 1 month.

@dracantra - Sorry I missed your other post, now merged with your new one
Please link me to the stock BIOS download page for your system, and tell me what BIOS version you are using
Then reflash stock BIOS, load optimized defaults, save/reboot back to BIOS, disable all the stuff mentioned below, and then boot to windows and do as outlined in the spoiler below

If you have already modified the BIOS in ANY way, you will need to re-flash it back to factory defaults using factory method (NOT FPT)!!!
Additionally, please remove all BIOS passwords, disable secure boot, and disable TPM or Encryption if you have enabled. Do this before moving on to below

If you do not have Intel ME drivers installed, install them now from your system driver download page, then start over here after reboot.
Check your BIOS’ main page and see if ME FW version is shown. If not then > DOWNLOAD HWINFO64 HERE <

Once HWINFO is open, look at the large window on the left side, expand motherboard, and find the ME area.
Inside that section is the ME Firmware version. Take note of the version. (ie. write it down or get a screenshot)

Once you have that, go to the thread linked below, and in the section “C.2” find and download the matching ME System Tools Package for your system.
(ie if ME FW version = 10.x get V10 package, if 9.0-9.1 get V9.1 package, if 9.5 or above get V9.5 package etc)
> DOWNLOAD " ME System Tools " packages HERE <

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and then inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder (NOT x64).
Highlight that Win/Win32 folder, then hold shift and press right click. Choose “open command window here” (Not power shell! >> * See Registry file below *).

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

((If “open command window here” does not appear, look for the “Simple Registry Edit” below…))

Step #1

Now you should be at the command prompt.
You are going to BACKUP the factory un-modified firmware, so type the following command:
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin "

>> Attach the saved "biosreg.bin ", placed into a compressed ZIP/RAR file, to your next post!!! <<

Step #2

Right after you do that, try to write back the BIOS Region dump and see if you get any error(s).
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin "
^^ This step is important! Don’t forget! ^^

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

Here is a SIMPLE REGISTRY EDIT that adds “Open command window here as Administrator” to the right click menu, instead of Power Shell
Double-click downloaded file to install. Reboot after install may be required
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CMD PROMPT REGISTRY ENTRY <

If the windows method above does NOT work for you…
Then you may have to copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a Bootable USB disk and do the dump from DOS
( DOS command: " FPT.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin " )

Oh my god thank you… Im using 2.30 version. (btw my english really bad, sorry for this.)

Link : https://support.dynabook.com/support/vie…ntentId=3477573

You’re welcome! Does the stock included Winflash let you flash in mod BIOS? If yes, then you can skip the FPT stuff above and we can just use stock flash tool.
Did you also test Access Level Supervisor, instead of User?

Winflash saying. Warning! : The date of BIOS image is not later than current version. Please Exit.
And i created bootable flashdisk. i copied to flash disk "aflash3" "Aflash.efi" "R230.bin" i can flashing with this method.
Yes i tested as Superuser too

I hope i did explain myself.

OK, so you know method to flash Mod BIOS, then no need to do FPT stuff, thanks
Yes, I understood you well Please wait, let me look, Aptio IV tricky sometimes, sometimes I can’t do it easy like I can Aptio V

Of course i’m waiting for you. Thank you so much.

@dracantra - Sorry, this one I don’t think I can do, I forget how to do unusual Aptio IV I can’t come up with any ideas after looking at BIOS a long time
You will have to ask experts over at BIOS-mods.com forum, hopefully someone there can help you with this.

@Lost_N_BIOS - I opened thread on there too. Nobody has even answered for 2 weeks. :confused: There is really garbage. I guess i need to extract setup module file with UEFI TOOL and i need to use Universal IFR Extractor and look at menu on this file.txt and edit setup module with HxD 00 01 01 00 (something like this) but my head burning like yours on stage HxD because my IFR like this :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x59418 Main (0x5D7)
0x5A050 Advanced (0x1B)
0x5D371 Chipset (0x1D)
0x6057E Boot (0x1F)
0x609C2 Security (0x3E)
0x60CFD Save & Exit (0x4C)

I really need these menus but i have only : Main - Security - Power Managament - Advanced - Boot - Exit
I can’t find which 01 00 01 00 01 bla bla to replace. Pfff…Thanks anyway. At least you took care of me.