Update Ahci Rom Gigabyte Z68

Hello. Sorry for my english but please I need a lot of help. I have a z68a-d3-b3 motherboard with Award Software Bios F11 from Ahci rom v1.20 and ahci driver system 12.9.4.10000. I want to update Ahci Bios Rom from v1.20 to v 2.00h. What tool should I use?? and is it worth updating this software in Bios. I have two Samsung 860 evo SSDs. The uefi bios for this motherboard has many bugs. I change mainly because of the long loading of the operating system and faster operation of the ssd. Please help Thanks

With the current Legacy AWARD bios on it: [Guide] Award/Phoenix BIOS Modding
With the latest UEFI U1B then use UBU: [Discussion] UBU Tool related Questions, Reports and Suggestions

EFI DXE driver/SATA PCI ROM 2822 from v12 to v13, the MS AHCI 1.20 is irrelevant here.

EDIT: 2 different things… leave the MS AHCI alone. Wot u want to update is the Intel RST, ur using the v12 and u can update to the 13.1.0.2126
Still neither of the 2 has any impact on a standard AHCI SATA OS performance, legacy or UEFI, so no need to risk a mod/fail bios if ur not using RAID. My advice is leave it as it is.
Here: AHCI & RAID ROM Modules

Thank you for your answer. I understand to use this Intel RST RAID ROM v12.7.5.1988 or this Intel RST RAID ROM v12.9.0.2006?? Now I have Intel AHCI ROM v1.20E. But I don’t have the disks in Raid, and they work for AHCI and will stay on that.