Using the UEFITool_NE_A68

I am having a problem using the UEFITool_NE_A68.
I tried to modify ROG-STRIX-Z490-E-GAMING-ASUS-3001.CAP with the UEFITool. After I load the image, I select a PE32 image section and right-click it. But the “replace body” option is inactive. How can I use this tool. I am quite novice in this field, so I expect any help from you.
I would really appreciate your help.

The UEFItool has 2 variants, for replacing use the regular non-NE 0.25/0.28
Releases · LongSoft/UEFITool (github.com)

Thank you for the tip.
I will try right away.

Thanks again for your tips. Now I can change the BIOS with the tool.
I am trying to remove a few languages from the BIOS setup of a HP AIO PC, so that there would be only English on BIOS setup menu.
Can I do this?
Please give me tips or any directions.
Thank you.

An HP bios is not the same as an ASUS bios… edit your post and remove/add the related if it has nothing to do with Asus.
The UEFItool cant deal with setup languages like what you may believe to work or have in mind…
These questions requires info from the user, machine/mboard model, bios version, bios vendor etc etc…
Ex.: For AMI based bios files, the AMIBCP tool or UEFI Editor ,are an example of such tools.

Since your new to all this, be warned, these modifications can leave to “death” systems/mboard and risky flash procedures that cant even be flashed or refused by regular methods know, ex.: EZ_Flash or HPQflash.
Bios mod are modifications to original OEM vendor files and security measures implemented prevents the flashing of this mods…
Advice… play and learn with a spare old mboard/bios, not the your primary system.
Read a lot and learn from other users experiences in this forum, that’s it, Good luck.

Thank you very much.
So your advice is that I shouldn’t try that kind of modification?

My advice is precisely what i wrote before… its your asset and its your decision only, nothing more. We don’t like to see forum users get a death mboards by pointing directions, specially when the user has no experience in recovering a failed mod/flash, nothing more and by that it all resumes to the user decision.