Win 7 64 not working touchpad!

Dear All Men,

My LENOVO LAPTOP V130 - 14IKB ( HQ 81 ) running to SSD, parallel Win 10 & Win 7, I tried to downgrade it to windows 7, but I had no luck with drivers.

Everything okay but It’s not working Touch Pad !!!

Can someone please try and help me to MOD SIGN DRIVER or HOW TO INSTALL TOUCH PAD successfully !!!

VERY THANKS !!!

@BlackRoser Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
If you are searching for a specific driver, you should post the HardwareIDs of the related device.
You can find them by running the Device Manager, doing a right-click onto the listed device and choosing the options “Properties” > “Details” > Property" > “HardwareIDs”.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Dear sir,

Because it failed to install it didn’t show up, not available and I can’t show ids hardware of touch pad win 7 version !!!

Help me please !!!

Thanks

@BlackRoser
If a fingerprint device is detected by the Device Management, it should be listed either within the “Biometric Devices” section or as “Unknown device”.
Since the Device Manager of your OS doesn’t show it, it will not be easy to get it working.
Nevertheless you may try to get >this< driver installed.

1 Like

Hi, Bro

Everything is ok, all drivers are working, no driver is unknow, just no touch pad driver and can’t be install even if it can be installed, it not show and blue screen error !!!
MANY THANK BRO

b

Is Win7 the only Windows OS you are running with the related Notebook?

Yes sir,

I can’t installed it !!!

Can you help me please how to install touch pad driver for win 7 or mod sign this driver touch pad !!!

Thanks and Best Regard

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

@BlackRoser
If the OS Device Management cannot detect a certain device, a driver is not installable (not even a modded one).

1 Like

So is there any other way?

Does it still accept note book elan touch pad driver ? But can’t use

Is there any similar driver to replace the current unavailable touchpad ???

Help me please !!!

Thanks bro

:smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Maybe you have acidentally disabled the touchpad by a certain key combination. For details please read >this<.
If you still cannot solve the problem, I repeat my previous question:
Have you ever tried to install any other Windows OS?
If yes, which one? Did the touchpad work?

By the way - without knowing the HardwareIDs of the touchpad it is impossible to find a matching third party (ELAN) driver.

1 Like

Hey bro,

I don’t disable touchpad and win 10 operating system still use it normally, is working in parallel with win 10 and win 7 but win 7 can’t install touchpad while usb mouse still works fine !!!

Can you help me driver touch pad for win 7, 64 BIT, PRO SP1, DISK SSD of LENOVO V130 - 14 IKB ( HQ 81 ).

Thank you very much !!!

:kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

@BlackRoser
As I already told you, I need the HardwareIDs of the on-board touchpad.
You can find them within the Device Manager while running Win10.

1 Like

Here you are

I hope it works with win 7 too

See you reply me soon ^^

Thanks bro

@BlackRoser
What about the “Human Interface Devices” section?

1 Like

It’s here.

Maybe mod sign the touchpad driver for windows 7 can do it !!!

Thanks sir ^^

@BlackRoser
Since I cannot help you, please find a solution yourself.

1 Like

Why not, help me please ???

The problem is that it running with win 10, so can win 7 too ?

I’ll waiting for you

Sincere thanks

:hugs:

@BlackRoser
I cannot help you, because the Device Management of the OS Windows 7 obviously doesn’t even detect the touchpad device. How should a driver (original or modified) work in this case?
Furthermore I want to let you know, that I generally do not modify a driver on personal request.
Please don’t bother me by repeating your unrealizable request.
If you want to properly use the touchpad of your notebook, you should use the OS, which is recommended by the notebook’s manufacturer and which supports all your on-board devices. Otherwise you may have to replace the notebook by an old/legacy one.
Good luck!

1 Like

@BlackRoser @Fernando

It could be ACPI issue where they hide the trackpad unless Windows 10 or above is detected. It’s possible to fix that but can’t give assistance for it.

I recommend reading this OpenCore Hackintosh touchpad ACPI patching guide Fixing Trackpads: Manual | Getting Started With ACPI

They mention that some ACPI will check if OS is above a certain Windows version and disable the trackpad if that’s not met. It’s fixed by replacing _OSI (os detect) function with a modified call that always returns true when running on Darwin (macOS). You will need to change that to be Windows 2009 (Windows 7)

1 Like

:sneezing_face: :sleepy: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thanks bro :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face: