X55v bios unlock feature

I need to mod this bios: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/X55VD/X55VDAS409.zip
I want unlock feature for overclock, I had made this unlock with amibxp 4.5 version but when I try to flash, I receive date error that say can flash because it is not more recent than the one installed
I need to know if is possible to have this version microcode 1f?
See picture

Screenshot_2020-09-23-14-02-29-775_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

@pipe80 - Please link me to the stock BIOS download page. And, please tell me your exact full model, is it X55V or X55VD?
I assume X55VD as linked here, since I do not find X55V page, correct?

We can put any microcode you want, what is your CPU?

Please do the following, upload for me file from Step #1, and tell me what error you get at Step #2, then wait

If you have already modified the BIOS in ANY way, you will need to re-flash it back to factory defaults using factory method (NOT FPT)!!!
Additionally, please remove all BIOS passwords, disable secure boot, and disable TPM or Encryption if you have enabled. Do this before moving on to below

If you do not have Intel ME drivers installed, install them now from your system driver download page, then start over here after reboot.
Check your BIOS’ main page and see if ME FW version is shown. If not then > DOWNLOAD HWINFO64 HERE <

Once HWINFO is open, look at the large window on the left side, expand motherboard, and find the ME area.
Inside that section is the ME Firmware version. Take note of the version. (ie. write it down or get a screenshot)

Once you have that, go to the thread linked below, and in the section “C.2” find and download the matching ME System Tools Package for your system.
(ie if ME FW version = 10.x get V10 package, if 9.0-9.1 get V9.1 package, if 9.5 or above get V9.5 package etc)
> DOWNLOAD " ME System Tools " packages HERE <

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and then inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder (NOT x64).
Highlight that Win/Win32 folder, then hold shift and press right click. Choose “open command window here” (Not power shell! >> * See Registry file below *).

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

((If “open command window here” does not appear, look for the “Simple Registry Edit” below…))

Step #1

Now you should be at the command prompt.
You are going to BACKUP the factory un-modified firmware, so type the following command:
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin "

>> Attach the saved "biosreg.bin ", placed into a compressed ZIP/RAR file, to your next post!!! <<

Step #2

Right after you do that, try to write back the BIOS Region dump and see if you get any error(s).
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin "
^^ This step is important! Don’t forget! ^^

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

Here is a SIMPLE REGISTRY EDIT that adds “Open command window here as Administrator” to the right click menu, instead of Power Shell
Double-click downloaded file to install. Reboot after install may be required
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CMD PROMPT REGISTRY ENTRY <

If the windows method above does NOT work for you…
Then you may have to copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a Bootable USB disk and do the dump from DOS
( DOS command: " FPT.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin " )

the processor as underlined in the image is an i7 3840qm, I’m not sure if you have an ME firmware, the link I entered takes you to the bios page of the laptop. tomorrow I will try the procedure and maybe I will try to flash the BIOS that I have modded, in case if you can insert me or lincarmi the microcode version 1f I would be grateful. thank you so much for the support

The link you gave is the BIOS download direct link, not the BIOS/driver download page (like I linked above)
ME FW check like this, after you install ME drivers from Asus website in driver download area - Choose Win8 x64, you will find ME drivers (Intel Management Engine) in "Others" section

HWINFOnew.png

DO NOT flash BIOS You modified in any way with FPT info I gave above!!! You cannot flash stock BIOS like this, you will loose your serial, UUID, possibly windows key and LAN MAC ID as well.
And you can brick the board too if you don’t know what you’re doing. Be VERY careful with FPT, only do as I mentioned, when I mention, with the files I mention, otherwise you are asking for issues or worse

ME FW you can update via ME FW Update tool if you want that updated.

lincarmi << Sorry, I don’t know what this is?

Yes, I can do the microcode edit for you when I do the menu unlock stuff, once we get there Slow down, wait for help, follow the process, we’ll get it done
You’re welcome!!

now i have backuped bios region

after command -f:

Intel (R) Flash Programming Tool. Version: 8.1.60.1561
Copyright (c) 2007 - 2014, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Platform: Intel(R) HM76 Express Chipset
Reading HSFSTS register… Flash Descriptor: Valid

— Flash Devices Found —
W25Q64BV ID:0xEF4017 Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

PDR Region does not exist.

- Reading Flash [0x800000] 6144KB of 6144KB - 100% complete.
- Verifying Flash [0x800000] 6144KB of 6144KB - 100% complete.
RESULT: The data is identical.

FPT Operation Passed

biosreg.zip (2.6 MB)

@pipes80 - Great, so step #2, no errors? If yes, good, then you do not need to do anything more to flash in mod BIOS

You need unlocked BIOS menu, and 306A9 microcode 1F, correct? You do not want latest microcode for 306A9, version 21 from 2019?
If yes, show me what all you can see now in root of Advanced, just show me root of advanced from top to bottom, I do not need to see inside any submenus
If needed, you can make stuff visible in there later if still missing, via AMIBCP, or we can do follow up edit if needed, in case something is suppressed that yiou need, and AMIBCP does not help to make visible.

Also, show me image of Boot page. I assume you cannot see chipset, correct?

my chipset is hm76, yes i want add microcode 1f.
Can u update fw mei too?
here is advanced tab in amibcp 4.53

Immagine 2020-09-24 191926.png

@pipes80 - Yes, I can update ME FW too Please show me, in a zip, the BIOS images I asked for
I don’t need to see AMIBCP image, I have that, it’s not what I want to see, I need to see your actual BIOS, so I can see what you see when you are in BIOS - So I know what is hidden from you, so I know what to make visible

sorry but i don’t understand well, want screen of my bios setup?
i restart and i’ll give screen
-----
this is advanced screen

Yes, images of your BIOS with camera, of ROOT of Advanced top to bottom, and Boot Page
Please put images in a zip.

can give drive link for watch?
-------------------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UkpDMR3…iew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmZGDrS…iew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uo_s9pL…iew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UzsGOxz…iew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V1-SgH4…iew?usp=sharing

@pipes80 - Sorry, not sure what this means? >> can give drive link for watch?
Please put all images into a single max compressed zip, rar, or 7zip, thanks.

link for watch photo in google drive.
try if work fine

Please upload all images in one single zip/rar archive, thanks. I am on limited internet.

I did it to not load the server, but I do as best you want…limited to 6 mb for upload file, i give mega link for download zip file
https://mega.nz/file/jwwQjDjB#t-ELgn8jDm…zex_qOQHI1fiahs

Google server?? Who cares how much load is on google server
Also, download 5-6 images from google, is much more load than a single zip, 5x the bandwidth or more probably

I thought they were uploaded to the site server, so I only sent you the links

You uploaded them to google, so that would be the only place that would be serving them
Please put images in a single max compressed zip or rar and upload to any free file host, thanks

* Edit, I see your edited in mega link now Thanks!
Wait, please resize those if you don’t mind. I am on limited internet and only need to look at these pictures for about 2 seconds, so it would be huge waste to download 25MB.
800-1000px wide is more than plenty, 150-250KB per image is plenty, I do not need to see 2-5K images 2-5MB zip would be much larger than what’s needed here.
If I downloaded that 25MB zip, I bet I could send you back all images in zip under 3MB, at perfect 1000px wide and easily to view settings (not bad quality image I mean)

did you manage to unlock those features in the bios?
----------------------

It’s folder of Google drive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1…RgaO8R3FqgaJojO

@pipes80 - No, I have not done anything yet, I was waiting for you to resize those images and upload new zip instead - Sorry
New link you just gave I cannot download, says I have to sign in. Google is a terrible file-sharing service, for many reasons, how about using something else?