[REQUEST] Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop (2019) BIOS Unlock

Hello, please help in unlocking advanced menu.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop (2019) i7-9750h RT2060
Thanks

Hi friend, use this tool run it as Admin and upload the result file :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s2lp3ig8…ools20h.7z/file

Let me know
Regards

Hello, attached file.

htt ps://w ww.s endspace.com/file/5e8ofi

Can unlock advanced bios?

Thanks

Yes, but I also need a copy of your BIOS variables (run “GET VARS.bat” from this archive and share with me the output file “vars.txt”). It’s to allow writing data to SPI flash memory.

Yes, but I also need a copy of your BIOS variables (run “GET VARS.bat” and share with me the output file “vars.txt”). It’s to allow writing data to SPI flash memory.

Attached file, thx.

htt ps://w ww.s endspace.com/file/kvzgx5

I see your BIOS is outdated. Would you like to update to the latest version so that I don’t have to start my work all over again?

0504.zip (6.76 MB)

I see your BIOS is outdated. Would you like to update to the latest version so that I don’t have to start my work all over again?

1.Your file will support CPU i7-9750H + RTX 2060 with unlock advanced?
My laptop Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Gen 3 (2019), but different from other generations 8750H and i7-7700HQ.

2. How to backup old bios for rollback?

Yes.

You have already made a backup of the current BIOS version 0202. It’s in results20.rar archive!

Yes.

You have already made a backup of the current BIOS version 0202. It’s in results20.rar archive!

Thanks, I’ll update bios.

Since you have decided to update, then I will also need a backup of the new BIOS.

Since you have decided to update, then I will also need a backup of the new BIOS.

Updated bios, where advanced?.. :frowning:

maybe your file is not mod.

It is not mod. Just a BIOS update. Installing the BIOS mod is different, so I keep asking for BIOS backups.

It is not mod. Just a BIOS update. Installing the BIOS mod is different, so I keep asking for BIOS backups.

Attached file.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6tzi6z

@alex_orlov
This is BIOS mod for you: alex_orlov.zip. Extract the contents of the archive to a separate folder.
1. Run 'SET VARS.bat" and reboot.
2. Run “FLASH.bat”.

Check “Main” tab for Advanced menu entry.

I will make and report the result.

I will make and report the result.

@Sweet_Kitten It works, thanks. additional menu appeared, thanks :slight_smile:

@alex_orlov
Do not break the device by changing BIOS settings.

I know, my target : need undervolting TDP 45W and clock CPU 4Ghz like Dell G5 5590 (tested full load with XTU max TDP 45-55W when 3.5-4Ghz)

Big thanks.

Hi there. I updated bios to ver 0504 (with your file). (i have the same i7-9750h + rtx2060)
is this instruction valid for me? can i flash bios for alex in my notebook?
if this possible, I remember that can be some different information about license or something else.

Not recommended. Start reading from the 2nd post.