Asus TUF Gaming FX506LH BIOS 310

please help me, i need to unlock advanced settings for BIOS notebook TUF F15 FX506LH
I am attaching a bios extract https://drive.google.com/file/d/13F__4jxy1jezfBWNWfaIf3N0ovUD9CLt/view?usp=sharing

Hi, have you disabled BIOS lock?
If yes, then I will create an unlock file for you。
like this

Hi, I need a bios mod for undervolting and advanced settings on the Asus TUF F15 FX506LH, here is the BIOS DUMP: dump.rom - Google Drive

OK, so create for me from the dump of my bios unlocked options for throttle stop etc…

it’s coming

Thank you, it says an error: Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable
Protected Range Registers. What about that???
Please Help

I mentioned it at the very beginning of the topic. Looks like you don’t care about it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

hi, I’m interested in starting it, I just don’t know how, I don’t understand the instructions…could you please write me a brief instruction on how to flash it when it doesn’t want to take it? please and thank you for your time

I haven’t looked at your BIOS right now.
But the BIOS lock should be at position 0x17 in PchSetup.
Use RU.EFI (you need to search for the appropriate version in Google, and use the U disk to boot) (the usage method is here, start from the eighth step), 01→00 Check this location

please you, i need to unlock advanced bios settings again, is it ASUS TUF FX506LH hier is dump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GF6EOTIStBpoqk9_nQNbQpkElcbh479/view?usp=sharing
thank you verry much

Did you paid any attention to what was written?
The dump operation is a READING operation, to flash back is WRITTING the mod file, that was already presented, you need to unlock the bios according the references given or you will never get anything flashed on it, as your system bios only lets you read it, not write in it.

No mod done can disable that in your machine, must be the user to do it itself, understood now?

Other than that only with an SPI programmer, a full dump with it, again some one to mod it and later programmed, again by only.