CPU Microcode 80000013 update?

you made me the 014 microcode? can you make me a bios with code 39?
---------------------------
I have managed to turn on by msr 4.7ghz but I do not remember what entry that was :frowning:

mod my bios please with motherboard lockĀ“s off

What BIOS, if itā€™s a mod BIOS from here, please link the exact post or give post # of the BIOS you want used.
Then, what locks do you want removed?

here are the locks that should be out and of course provided with your microcode please

could you make me a video in which you show me how to give the bios signature again?

Unbenannt.jpg

@wirkstoff - you did not link which BIOS you want used. Also, you did not say what microcodes you want (For what CPUID), and what versions.
Above you wanted 406F1 inserted, and then said you see 306F1, but want 306F2 to be used, itā€™s only possible to use the one that applies to your current actual CPU, you canā€™t make 306F2 work on 06F1 CPU for example.

So you want BIOS Lock, Host Lockdown, and GBE lockdown disabled by default?

So you want BIOS Lock, Host Lockdown, and GBE lockdown disabled by default? ā€” YES

and a video like you sign the bios again!!?? pleaseeee

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGā€¦A-ASUS-4101.zip
and my cpu is 306f1

and de powerlevel2 enabled please

@wirkstoff - Please, lets stop this ongoing partial info, or we will never get there. You want 306F1 microcode updated to what version, latest or some old version?
BIOS Lock, Host Lockdown, and GBE lockdown disabled by default? ā€” YES
Video of re-capsule mod BIOS into signed capsule = OK

de powerlevel2 enabled << I have no clue what you mean there, but this looks like BIOS setting you should already be able to see and access/change yourself, correct? If yes, then nothing to do there.

the microcode should be deleted on you had me with the 14ner code made ā€¦ the powerlevel2 I can not really set therefore it should also be set to enabled werden.wenn the locks werg are I think even then hand create the powerlevel Entry is also classified elsewhere

@wirkstoff - That makes no sense, sorry, I donā€™t understand you at all. What microcode version do you want for 306F1? And what do you want deleted?
powerlevel2, I do not understand, is it grayed out for you, or you canā€™t see it, or what do you mean? Show me image of the page you see this on, I donā€™t see it in the BIOS, I see ā€œShort Duration Package Power Limitā€, I think that is PL2, but I donā€™t know about these settings, so not sure.
I also see PL2_SAFETY_NET_ENABLE << Enabled.

microcode 14 !, here is a screen where it shows that the cpu can burn 240watt but my board at powerlevel 2 only 144watt makes it but go higher search for googel !! synonymous have seen several screens where that is synonymous

xe turbo please set of disabled direkt

powerpackage.jpg

xeturbo.png

Sorry, I donā€™t understand what you mean about powerlevel2. I donā€™t know about using those settings, I only know how to edit BIOS, so I canā€™t help advise you on what to set or how to set it.
Thanks for microcode version finally There was no images in your post above, but as mentioned I canā€™t advise on setting choices, I can only make setting visible for you or not in BIOS if you canā€™t see it already.

Now, I see your image (first one only), you need to raise PL1 and PL2 in BIOS settings. This is not an enable or disable setting, itā€™s a setting where you input a value.

Second image, and your comment, I donā€™t understand what you want there? Itā€™s disabled already, what you circled. you can make all these changes yourself with AMIBCP, you donā€™t have to try to explain to me what you want, make the change you want and save BIOS.

Tonight I will make you BIOS - 306F1 microcode Version 14
BIOS Lock, Host Lockdown, and GBE lockdown disabled by default? ā€” YES << All those, you can also disable yourself with AMIBCP
Video of re-capsule mod BIOS into signed capsule = OK

just not before you have made me the bios I can not adjust anything myself anyway ā€¦ always if I want to disable such a lock because a program just needs it then complains about another lock ā€¦ I turn in the old. ā€¦

Thanks for creating the bios my friend

@is there any way to get to the programming sections?

and what is this for a microcode? http://www.kristech.net/haswell/0x1F.zip

tdp.png

tdp2.png

maxcpu.png

Disable all at once, then you wont have one at a time telling you new lock in place etc.
What do you mean "Get to the programming sections"? Sounds to me like you just need full unlocked BIOS?? That would be much easier for me and you, than trying to pick single settings to change here and there.
Please give me one image of each main page of your BIOS (Main, Advanced, Boot, Save and Exit etc)

That microcode you linked is not for your CPU

Just make me out the locks and the microcode get the rest I guess then alone

You can do any/all settings changes you asked about yourself with AMIBCP, not sure why you asked me to do that anyway?
I can make you fully unlocked BIOS, all settings visible, then you can adjust settings directly in BIOS. Get me the images I asked for above and I will make you unlocked BIOS menus.

how should I make the screens of it? I would make the bios myself but through the locks and not know that set the signature butt me

F12 is screenshot to USB in many modern BIOS, if not you will have to use camera.

This is easy, what you wanted video of, to make sure Capsule remains "Signed"

1. Use UEFITool to extract BIOS body from AMI Aptio Capsule (right click, Aptio Capsule, choose extract body, save as BIOS.bin) - this is your BIOS to modify
2. Mod BIOS.bin as you want with AMIBCP, save when done.
3. Open stock BIOS.CAP in hex editor tab 1, to go 800h location
4. Open mod BIOS.bin in second tab of hex editor, select ALL, COPY
5. Go to BIOS.CAP tab in hex editor, at 800h location paste BIOS.bin contents
6. Save as X99A.CAP = Done
7. Flash via USB Flashback.

800h location if I look dannach there is no difference in both files?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGā€¦V3_WEB_only.pdf
all pictures are identical to mine

What?? you only go to 800h position at stock CAP BIOS, then paste your entire mod BIOS.bin body. There is nothing to compare here?
Please wait, I will make you video, but you will only see exactly as I described above.

Use BIOS at post #2 in this thread, I already made you BIOS there with all microcodes updated!

Sorry, not sure what you linked Asus PDF manual for??? Ohh, for the BIOS images I requested? if yes, no, I want actual images please. Wow, I wonder if we ever will make any progress here?

here

191025084353.jpg

191025084406.jpg

191025084424.jpg

191025084444.jpg

191025084513.jpg

191025084542.jpg