[Discussion] UBU Tool related Questions, Reports and Suggestions

Modules here (Mega and MS drive): AHCI & RAID ROM Modules - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

@Fernando

You are largely right, the average user can indeed replace the essential files, but there are still some things that should be updated. I’m very sorry that @SoniX is no longer involved with the project. :frowning:

@westlake

Sadness about the age or illness related retirement of important information “seeders” like SoniX doesn’t help the Win-RAID Community.
What we need are Forum members, who are able and willing either to follow their footsteps or to start a new Forum highlight…

I also struggle to find anyone that knows something about updating AMD AGESA… [REQUEST] Vivobook Pro 14 (M3401, AMD Ryzen 5000 Serie) - Bios SMU/Microcode upgrade - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Requests - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Can the UEFITool_NE in the UBU folder be replaced with the latest currently available version UEFITool_NE_A62? Or does UBU no longer work properly?

Why are there 2 identical versions of “drvver”? One is in the UBU folder, the other on the mega server in the modding folder:

Screenshot 2023-01-30 120302

I was able to extract my BIOS with the AMI tool. I am looking for updates for the Intel PRO2500 UNDI Driver and Realtek UNDI Driver. Where can I get these to update this?

Also, is there a way to find out what NVMe Driver I am using to update this as well? This is a chinese board with an AMD 6900HX.

-Nate

Updated on LAN and other modules are all across this thread…search it.
Also here: [Updated] Latest ROM Modules (Not AHCI/RAID related) - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
The NVMe is the Standard AMI module no update is available.
The Intel Pro2500 Undi has to be changed with UEFI tool, MMtool may not work for this.