Flashing Gigabyte while avoiding "Invalid BIOS image"

@ket has the modified bios flasher on his X370 GAMING5 page

The conversion pack I made might not even work in this case but you can find it here; [OFFER] Gigabyte GA-AX370-Aorus Gaming 5 BIOS mod

Hey I can’t get to download [FPT_v12.0.x.zip] I have been clicking on it and nothing happens

You rely more on user links than the forum own links to tools?
How about using the search box on the forum… it works you know.
Start reading

http://winraid.level1techs.com/t/intel-converged-security-management-engine-drivers-firmware-and-tools-2-15

And stop posting every where, new posts users will notice.

EDIT: Read it some where in this thread is the solution to your issue (Not my time to lose) and get the tools package from link provided earlier.

I am still very confused man and I apologize I am new to this forums thing. I have a Z390 Aorus elite if you can help me out somehow, I would appreciate it : )

Hi there, is there any way to flash modded bios on gigabyte motherboard? Im using b450 auros m and when i try to flash bios using efiflash i got “BIOS is protected by SecureFlash” and i cant flash it, mobo is on the lastest bios. Can someone help me?

You cant flash with the moddet efiflash 0.87 the new capsules Bios. You need this tool…[Tool] Flashrom v1.2 [DOS] [AMD] …it works perfect with gigabyte ga-ax370m-ds3h. I think i helps many people.

Thank you for replay, i managed to flash it, first i needed to flash old bios, then i could flash modded one. Work just fine.

Hi. I try this but i cannot modable bios update. Can you help me please? I can talk on discord if you don’t mind.

why not ? connect the programmer on BIOS A then bios B? or just brick the bios B? delete the backup?

Can u pls update the " FPT_v12.0.x.zip" links it doesnt work anymore. Thanks

@Femboy Here is the new link and thanks for bringing the broken link to my attention.

FPT_v12.0.x.zip

@mixeray u got z390 gaming x ? i got same problem i need help

@2625055 Hi, you pm’d me about needing help - what do you need help with specifically?

One what i need is only downgrade any posible way from F10 Bios at Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X Rev 1.0. Cause i wanna go back to old version, working better is one and other i got moded bios by Lost_In_Bios F10A version.

Please explain me how to downgrade this i saw post u helped with that for someone and he type he got like Z390 gigabyte GX what mean Gaming x i think so that’s propably same board

@2625055 I wrote a guide here that describes how to downgrade from Gigabyte capsule BIOS that will work with your motherboard.

yea but what method 1 2 or 3 should i use ? i am rlly lost in that. Maybe litle help it’s black magic for me.

@2625055 Method 1 is the easiest as it can be done from Windows.

Just make sure to write your MAC address down somewhere before you attempt to flash the older BIOS as your board has an Intel ethernet adapter and it will get overwritten (erased) by FPT if you forget to ue the -savemac command.

THANKS !!! UR best. I love u i can be at my old moded bios. THANK U SO MUCH <3 !!!

Hi everyone, hoping someone may be able to help, I followed the instructions (i may have messed up) But i got all the responses as list to each step, finally restarted via the command and the PC just kept turning on and off. Would not post. any ideas. I have the copy of the Bios i want, is there a tool or something i can flash to a USB to now install and get going again. Please and Thank You.
Z390 Gigabyte Pro.