Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO WiFi - Enabled SPD Write

Hi, I just purchased a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO Wifi board, and I have some RGB ram with it. However, I can’t seem to configure the ram’s lighting.

I’ve been reading a lot and noticed that ‘SPD Write’ needs to be enabled to do so, but Gigabyte has hidden the setting (thanks guys!)

I’ve seen some information here to help me make the modification:
RE:Gigabyte Z390 Master - Enable SPD Write
[Request] Need hidden options or SPD write enabled z390 pro giga

But I haven’t been successful in doing this myself.
When I open my BIOS dump in AMIBCP, I can edit the setting to set the defaults to ‘FALSE’ under ‘SPD Write Disable’, but I am unable to save the image (it crashes on save)
I’m also lost in UEFITool and what to rip out and edit.

Is there anyone that can provide me with some insight? I’m willing to learn.
Here’s my BIOS dump if that helps:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WYOaLRG…iew?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

Disregard this post, I have decided to replace the board with a different one.

@Wipeout55 - AMITSE/SetupData Edit When AMIBCP Doesn’t open BIOS properly (or save etc) (See last part of post, setup edit info there too)
[Request]Maximus XI Hero - Unlock AMIBCP

NVRAM edit explained - Determine configurable aperture size from BIOS file
Setup and NVRAM editing here as well - [Help] Unlock advanced menu on 2019 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 (5)

If you change your mind and still want this done I can do, and send you before/after edited files, so you can see all the edits
I do all of the above, setup edit, AMITSE/SetupData Edit, & NVRAM edit, but generally to make visible (Root menu it’s in must already be visible) or change default you just need to do the AMITSE/Setupdata edit

I already did the Z390 Aorus PRO which you linked above, from that we know it works and same edit (Setup+ AMITSE/SetupData edit) needed on this one too
BTW - AMIBCP-5.02.0031 allows edit/save properly on this BIOS (Setup mod still required too probably, do before edit with AMIBCP)

Hi Guys,

Lil late to this convo, @Lost_N_BIOS any chance you can do this for the F12k bios for this board ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

b