Intel (CS) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools for (CS)ME 16+

@MeatWar Yes there is. Found it ten minutes later.

I was wondering if someone could point me to one of those vendor update packages with the ME v16 tools because I’d have to give it root and have some trust issues :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those packages are related to your system (Bios updates/ME FW updates)
so… we cant point you nothing as we are not “Fortune tellers” to know your hardware/motherboard.

EDIT: Well if the MSI product support page of your motherboard doesnt have a ME FW update, then you may verify it with the guide on this thread if there’s an update for your system, that’s it.
Of course it needs users to do a full read of the guide to understand it.

Some OEMs do not offer a separate package as they just merged it in a bios update package.

Good luck.

Sorry, I didn’t know they were model-specific. I don’t think MSI publishes them for the Z690-A, but I’d appreciate if you could please let me know if I’m wrong.

Edit: it looks like the CSME version is 16.0.15.1620.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did this leak include the 16.0.15.1620 tools? I can’t find them after downloading.

1 Like

Here’s the link where they have all the tools: Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools (2-15). I don’t see that version.

Edit: Yes older. Sigh…

I thought you knew the original thread, the one you just linked now, so i assumed you were looking for archived ME FW/Tools revisions of Plutomaniac repo on Mega that is shared there.

Seems that ME FW 16 has a few settings different from past ones… i didnt know that Plutomaniac had removed links to the 16 FW and tools new apart repo on Mega, just noticed today.

Looking for the same

Anyone have the v16.x system tools?

New 16.1 MEI firmware upgrade: [FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H610/B660/H670/Z690/B760/H770/Z790) | Windows 11 Forum

Did the tools for 16.X get taken down? I’m on a Dell XPS 15 9520 and I see that others were able to get the tools needed to work with 16.0 and/or 16.1 but I can’t seem to find them myself.

[edit] Trying to follow this guide and need to dump my BIOS with the Flash Programming Tool:
Undervolting 2020 Dell Laptops like the Vostro 7500 and More Tips to Improve Thermals, Battery Life, and Speed - Brendan Greenley [/edit]

If you are like me, wondering where the MEI notification area icon went in Windows 11, it turns out it is now enabled via a Windows store app. I did not know that so was looking for driver/firmware updates for my CSME 16. No need. Here is the app: CSME Windows Store app published by Intel

1 Like

hi everyone any have FIT 16.1 tool if have plz share

1 Like

Some people are asking for the tools for newer architectures, while I don’t have 16.1, I have a release of the ones for Alder Lake (I think it supports some Raptor too), so I have made an archive and uploaded them here:

The password for the archive is “Win-Raid”.

5 Likes

A few CSME 16 which are not in the MEA database:
16.0.15.1778_CON_H_X_PRD_EXTR.rar (1.6 MB)
16.1.25.1991_CON_H_X_PRD_EXTR.rar (1.7 MB)
16.1.25.2027_CON_LP_A_PRD_EXTR.rar (1.7 MB)
16.1.25.2049_CON_LP_A_PRD_EXTR.rar (1.7 MB)
16.1.25.2091_CON_LP_A_PRD_EXTR.rar (1.7 MB)

6 Likes

PHY N ADP v14.528.507.8213.rar (46.3 KB)

3 Likes

new MEI firmware for raptorlake and alderlake
ME_Intel_v16.1.25.2124.zip (2.2 MB)

2 Likes

Guys, there are clean images of the firmware (CS) ME (without PCHC, PHY, PMC) except for those posted by Anton35. Or do you have to make them yourself.

how sad it is

What do you mean clean images? Stock regions? You only can get them from Intel or OEM leaks. If you mean getting ME region from configured stitched CSE region, you can extract it using Flash Image Tool.