Intel (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, (CS)SPS, GSC, PMC, PCHC, PHY & OROM Firmware Repositories

Thank you razor_amd. I added support for that at ME Analyzer v1.34.0 a few days ago.

I am happy that I can help this community. I learned a lot from you and this forum. Thank you!

no extradition , error

plutomaniac please help me
cls me region version 11.6.12.1201 chip intel H270
thanks !

D 911987 25l128 cpu7TH.rar (5.07 MB)

Would it be possible to use a different compression scheme than RAR - preferably GZip? See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Unrar

@ tuanbacky:

Do it yourself by following the Engine CleanUp Guide.

No. WinRar and 7z offer the best compression and the former is much faster than the latter while consuming way less RAM. You can use 7zip to decompress RAR5 archives too.

Hi
I have a Asus X556UF with this info

-------[ ME Analyzer v1.42.0 r110 ]-------

File: W25Q64.BIN (1/1)

Family: CSE ME
Version: 11.0.0.1180
Release: Production
Type: Region, Extracted
SKU: Consumer LP
Rev: C0
SVN: 1
VCN: 7
PDM: No
LBG: No
PV: Yes
Date: 2015-09-24
FIT Ver: 11.0.0.1180
FIT SKU: PCH-LP Premium U SKL
Size: 0x1BF000
Platform: SPT
Latest: No

Press enter to exit

And program dont do nothing, and same think with a new file for same model!

What do you expect it to do exactly?

What do you expect it to do exactly?

Open the file , and dont openā€¦ nothing happensā€¦
here the file Asus X556U

It works just fine:

On Me analiser work fineā€¦ but on Intel Easy Clean Me, donā€™t make anything

What is ā€œEasy Clean Meā€? That makes no sense. It certainly has nothing to do with MEA or the Repositories thread, thus off-topic.

Hi.
The ā€œEasy Clean MEā€ work with the repositories of this topic, heres the program Easy Clean ME extrat the exe file to root of repositorie folder,one frist run it update DB file and localization of repositoryā€¦ if not give him the location of repositoriesā€¦

Its easy to clean files with this appā€¦

Peace.

I had no idea such a thing existed. I have nothing to do with it and Iā€™m obviously not going to provide support for it. It seems that the author has no notion of how Engine firmware is configured or cleaned. The tool just replaces the Engine region with your input which is terrible to say the least. Just follow the CleanUp Guide.

Hi,

Anyone know where to get the pre-production / ROM-bypass CSE images (asking in general, but Iā€™m specifically looking for Apollo Lake)?

I checked the Intel Easy Clean Me tool and it does not clean the ME but reset to default to every portion. If I dump any file from completely working machine, it turned out the ME Region was reset to default and the tool does not help at any thing.
It is just waste of time but one thing good is when some one need a raw region, that is a great tool to reset the region to be able to use in other machines.

I have some files that cannot find in the repository files. I got lot of help here so need to return the help in some way. There are some files I have to go through and upload them if I cannot find here.Should I just upload in the forum or any other way to send as bulk?
Here is the FIT 7.0.4.1197 and 9.0.1.1362 that I did not see in the files if that is useful. If not, please ignore it. Thank you.

Flash Image Tool_7.0.4.1197.zip (4 MB)

Flash Image Tool 9.0.10.1362.zip (2.34 MB)

I already have these but thank you for your contribution. Bulk/untouched is preferred. You can upload at some file sharing site and share the link here.

-------[ ME Analyzer v1.42.0 r110 ]-------

File: X541NA.BIN (1/1)

Family: CSE TXE
Version: 3.0.11.1131
Release: Production
Type: Region, Extracted
Rev: Bx
SVN: 1
VCN: 10
PV: Yes
Date: 2016-09-27
FIT Ver: 3.0.11.1131
Platform: APL
Latest: No

Press enter to exit

Cant find this firmware, have B but not have Bx

Hello, I need 11.8.50.3425_SLM_LP_C0_YPDM_PRD_EXTR.BIN. However, there is only 11.8.50.3425_SLM_LP_C0_NPDM_PRD_EXTR.BIN in the firmware library. I wonder if you can provide it to me?
The specific situation is this, my computer model is A1534 MacBook10, 1
CPU damage after the motherboard water, but can not buy the original model M3-7Y32 CPU, so I replaced the model M3-7Y30 CPU, and updated the ME firmware At this time, the external USB hard disk can be used normally into the system, but the SSD is not recognized. After the measurement, it is found that the PCI clock is not working. I can replace the ME with 11.0.12.1002_SLM_LP_C0_YPDM_PRD_EXTR.BIN to identify the SSD, but not Successfully entered the system, because I have encountered similar failures before, because of NPDM and YPDM reasons, I wonder if you can help me?