Intel RST EFI RAID/VMD BIOS Modules

@SoniX @Fernando

Intel SKL/KBL/CFL GOP 1080 & CFL VBIOS 1014

igop_1080_vbios_1014.zip (75.1 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel EFI GopDriver v9.0.1080 (without header) for the Graphics Adapters of Skylake, Kabylake and Coffeelake CPUs

Thanks to Pacman for the source files.

Enjoy the new Intel EFI GopDriver module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.5.0.3492

Intel RST RAID 16.5.0.3492.zip (98 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.5.0.3492 without header (for DEV_2822 Intel SATA RAID Controllers)

Notes:
The Intel RST RAID ROM/EFI RaidDriver BIOS modules from the v16 platform have been designed for Intel 200-/300-Series Chipsets. Maybe it supports 100-Series Chipset RAID systems as well (has to be tested).
Thanks to Pacman for the source FFS file.

Good luck with the new Intel EFI RAID module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hi guys!
Did anybody test Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.5.0.3492 for HM 175 support?
I am afraid to brick notebook. I try Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” v16.0.1.3397 (best regards to Fernando for hint below download links) and it’s work!!!
There are both v.16, so may be 16.5.0.3492 works too.
What do you think, guys?

@hoffer :
You can try to update the Intel RST RAID ROM or EFI RaidDriver module of your Intel 100-Series Chipset Mobile system to any v16 platform version, but I doubt, that you will get access to any Intel RAID Utility with a higher version than v16.0.1.xxxxx.

@Fernando
@hoffer

Hello guys, as usually my 2cents…
Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” V.16.5.0.3492 integrated in BIOS for ASRock Z170 OC Formula didn’t work but the Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.5.0.3487 work as expected.

Cheers,
KK

Archive Intel RST EFI "RaidDriver" v16.5.0.3487 with RaidDriver.efi was replaced by 3492. Where can I download it?

@hoffer :
The download links to the latest Intel EFI RaidDriver modules are within the start post. If you want to get an older version, please let me know it and I will give you the link.

@Fernando
It will be great if you give me the link for Intel-RST_EFI-RaidDriver_v16.5.0.3487_without-header.rar with RaidDriver.efi inside!!
Tnank you very much !!!

@hoffer :
>Here< is the link to the requested Intel RST EFI RaidDriver v16.5.0.3487.
Good luck!

“RaidDriver” v16.5.0.3492 replaces 16.5.0.3487 version ?
v16.5.0.3487 it’s ok for X299

Yes, I am offering here only the latest version of the various development branches (here: v16.5).
Things may be different, when the latest BIOS module doesn’t properly work, but until now I haven’t gotten such information.

Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.7.0.3513

Intel RST RAID 16.7.0.3513.zip (98 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v16.7.0.3513 without header (for DEV_2822 Intel SATA RAID Controllers)

Notes:
The Intel RST RAID ROM/EFI RaidDriver BIOS modules from the v16 platform have been designed for Intel 300-Series Chipsets. Maybe it supports 100-/200-Series Chipset RAID systems as well (has to be tested).
Thanks to Pacman for the source FFS file.

Good luck with the new Intel EFI RAID module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@Fernando

Hello Fernando, as usually i’ve integrated these latest RST RAID ROM on ASRock Z170 OC Formula but i can confirm that they didn’t work as expected, so the latest working on Intel 100-Series chipset are the V.16.5.0.3487.

Cheers,
KK

I currently have an Asus Z10pe-d8 ws with an Asus hyper x16 m.2 card with pcie bifurcation turned on in order to see the 4 SSD’s on the card. I was in the bios setup hoping to get the included Intel rste to create a raid 0 array for the drives. But it looks like the rtse in this motherboard only supports sata drives. Would using these efi drivers allow me to raid my nvme drives?

@foureight84 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

AFAIK only modern Intel chipsets from 100-Series up with a DEV_2822 on-board SATA RAID Controller running an Intel RST RAID driver v14.8 series or higher do support the creation of an Intel RST NVMe RAID0 array.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you for clarifying that. Intel RST/e is just confusing overall.

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel EFI GopDriver v11.0.1014 (without header) for the Graphics Adapters of Cannonlake CPUs

Thanks to Pacman for the source files.

Enjoy the new Intel EFI GopDriver module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)