Intel RST EFI RAID/VMD BIOS Modules

@GnarZ77 :
All Intel RAID BIOS modules with the extension .bin are Option ROM ones and only be used in LEGACY mode, whereas those with the extension .ffs (complete module incl. GUID header) and *.efi (without GUID header) are "DXE Driver" modules named "SataDriver" or "RaidDriver" and only used while booting in UEFI mode.
If you want to update the Intel RAID EFI "RaidDriver"/"SataDriver" by using the UBU tool, you have to put the desired RaidDriver.efi into the UBU sub-folder Files/intel/RST. Then the UBU tool will add the required matching GUID header and insert it as complete *.ffs file.
EDIT:

Too late!

Yes, that was what i concluded by looking better at the binaries in hex. they are the same (as the ubu files) but in different formats. Thx for the added explanation Fernando.

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4057

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4057.rar (96.5 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v17.3.0.4057 (without header)

Note:
This first Intel RST v17.3 series “RaidDriver” version is designed for being used in combination with the upcoming, but currently not available Intel RST v17.3 series RAID drivers. That is why I recommend to wait with the update of the EFI RAID module until the first RST v17.3 series driver will be released by Intel and listed within the start post of >this< thread.
Thanks to plutomaniac for the new EFI RaidDriver file.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

EFI GOP Driver v9.0.1086

@SoniX

drvver needs an update

EFI GOP Driver v9.0.1086.rar (34.9 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel EFI “GopDriver” v9.0.1086 for Skl+Kbl+Cfl iGPUs (without header)

Notes:
It has to be tested, whether the new GopDriver really supports SkyLake and KabyLake iGPUs.
Thanks to plutomaniac for the source file.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Done.

Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RSTe EFI SATA “RaidDriver” v6.1.0.1017 (without header) for DEV_2826 Intel SATA RAID Controllers
  • new: “pure” Intel RSTe EFI sSATA “RaidDriver” v6.1.0.1017 (without header) for DEV_2827 Intel sSATA RAID Controllers
    Thanks to our Forum member storaid for the source files.

Enjoy these new Intel RSTe EFI RAID modules!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4091

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4091.rar (96.7 KB)

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4092

Intel RST RAID 17.3.0.4092.rar (96.6 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v17.3.0.4092 (without header)

Note:
Thanks to plutomaniac for the new EFI RaidDriver file.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@Fernando
Hello! I’m new to this forum but I used your guide and make myself a good upgraded BIOS! Thanks! (I have questions that is unrelated for now, will send them another day)
I’m here to inform that, tested on an HM170 (Mobile Board) with i7-6700HQ (SKL), HD 520 Graphics, the Intel GOP EFI Driver 9.0.1086 (SKL-CFL) would run on my platform (Windows 10 would run normally), but I lost my access to UEFI BIOS Settings UI. Can’t load it whatsoever.
Have to revert back to my 1039(SKL) GOP Driver.
Thanks!

EDIT: GOP EFI Driver 9.0.1080 will run on my platform but no UEFI BIOS UI whatsoever.
EDIT2: Tried a lot of Intel GOP EFI Driver of v9.0.1064 above, 1073, 1074, etc.(that was included in the past version of UBU or your file from OneDrive disk), but non of them would let me get in to my UEFI BIOS UI. Seems like my platform is only willing to have Skylake only GOPs.

@Breakshadow :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum and thanks for your contribution!
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

17.5.0.4055_RaidDriver

Sorry, wrong topic. :frowning:

EDIT by Fernando: Post moved into the correct thread

17.5.0.4055_RaidDriver.zip (105 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST EFI “RaidDriver” v17.5.0.4136 (without header)

Note:
Thanks to killkernel for the source BIOS.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

EFI IRSTe RAID for SATA - 5.5.5.1005, EFI IRSTe RAID for sSATA - 5.5.5.1005

IRSTe 5.5.5.1005.efi.zip (193 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RSTe EFI SATA “RaidDriver” v5.5.5.1005 (without header) for DEV_2826 Intel SATA RAID Controllers
  • new: “pure” Intel RSTe EFI sSATA “RaidDriver” v5.5.5.1005 (without header) for DEV_2827 Intel sSATA RAID Controllers
Thanks to lfb6 for the source files.

Enjoy these Intel RSTe EFI RAID modules!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel EFI “GopDriver” v9.0.2001 (without header, designed for for Intel Cfl iGPUs )

Notes:
According to Pacman’s report (look >here<) this new GopDriver version works fine with his Z390 chipset system.
Thanks to westlake for the source file.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Intel GOP 9.0.1090

Note: v9 is applicable to CML as well

Intel GOP 9.0.1090.rar (35.5 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel EFI “GopDriver” v9.0.1090 for Cfl and Cml iGPUs (without header)

Note: Thanks to plutomaniac for the source file.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)