[OFFER] ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA BIOS 1903 modded for NVMe boot drive and EFI updates

@Drat3r

You stated: “I’m not booting from NVMe yet cause I wanted to test it out a little bit.”

So here is your opportunity to “test” … try the discrete GPU in PCIe slot x16(x16/x8)_1 and the NVMe SSD adapter in PCIe slot x16(x8/x4)_2 and see what performance delta there is, and decide if you still get acceptable frame rates and resolution.

If you get anything in the neighbourhood of 60 fps depending on how robust your discrete GPU is you should be good to go… you don’t need 100-300 fps in triple A titles to have a satisfactory experience.

Cheers
Hans

Thank you very much, you are the BEST, I had gone through many forums and pages and nothing worked. Your Bios was great, and accepted my NVME Crucial P3 plus immediately and at once as the main C: Disk (I had cloned it before). New loyal follower!

1 Like

@metronoems @technosaurus @onlygear @Fischer @Kurgulese @herediaa79 @voeg77 @bs9999 @Drat3r @MeatWar

Updated file to include NVMeDxe5.Ffs and network ROM_EFI updates as shown in post #1.
Last update Dec 15, 2023

Cheers :beers:
Hans

@hancor

Would you be able pretty please to apply the same cutting edge mod to FORMULA’s bigger brother the MAXIMUS V EXTREME (MAXIMUS-V-EXTREME-ASUS-1903.zip)?

Thank you :pray:

@cathome @MeatWar

As requested see link below:

1 Like

Wow! That was quick! Thank you very much! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like