[OFFER] ASUS P8Z77-V Series BIOSes modded with latest modules

@Fernando thanks for reply

@DogOfWar_ru : I have sent a PM to bfc_xxx.

Hi! I think I have it. I’ll search in a few hours.

Hey!!! I found the files. I have 2 modded bioses for P8Z77-V Deluxe. One is with all the updates but without RST and the other repacked with RST also. I think both files have NVMe support.

https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/V2fP0Szm/file.html
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/dFPEt2sD/file.html

@bfc_xxx Thanjs a lot, but i can’t download them. PM-ed you

@DogOfWar_ru

The links r active and functional.

@MeatWar Yes they are, but i couldn’t find the way to download from them

Hi all! Can you tell me where I can find a mod bios for P8Z77-V (no pro, deluxe or other). I need it for Hackintosh. NVME, updated and if possible with MSR2 unlocked. Thank you!

Hi Lost_N_Bios,

Could you please reupload the mod BIOS’ you made for donaldjboyer for the ASUS P8Z77-M (not P8Z77-M PRO model) version 2203 with and without Spectre+Meltdown patches?

Cheers,

Andrew

Lost as been away since January, its is own links so no recover is possible, ill make and post the mod, give me a moment plz.

OK here u go, ASUS P8Z77-M Stock 2203 only with NVMe module added, then NVMe and latest CPU mCODES and last one a full updated one NVMe, mcodes, RST, GOP and Lan modules.
This is stock CAP bios files NOT for flashing with Intel FPTtool. ALWAYS make a backup/Dump of current SPI (UUID, SN etc
) before any further actions
If security flash issues (Due to this model doesnt have Asus USB BFB) then follow link here: [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS
or here in post #156

As usually, the use of the provided files is user OWN risk ONLY, no responsibility for its use/flash that may lead to a system break/failure.

2203 NVMe only
2203 NVMe mCODES
2203 Full updated

1 Like

Thanks MeatWar for the update on Lost being way from the start of the year and for recreating the 3 files for the ASUS P8Z77-M 2203 BIOS.
I used the fully updated version you recreated and used the motherboard ASUS flashback button and a USB stick with the updated CAP BIOS, and the NVME mod and microcode updates work 100%.

Can you please tell me how to update the ME like Lost did ME FW 8.1.2.1318 >> Update to >> 8.1.70.1590?

Cheers,
Andrew

Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools

Get the FW and get the ME8 package tools

FWUpdLcl64.exe -f xxxxxxxxxx.bin from a CMD window.

@Fernando @Lost_N_BIOS @diego19932 @MeatWar

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a BIOS file for P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT from the post #127 ? (the website that hosts the file seems to be down)

I’m looking for a BIOS file for P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT w/ NVME + All microcodes updated to the latest, but WITHOUT Meltdown / Spectre mitigations.

Here u go, latest bios P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT (ONLY) 2104, NVMe, updated modules and pré-Spectre mCodes.
For Asus USB FBF ONLY, NOT EZ or OS environment.

@nixdorf
EDIT: Where u can find them
 well no where officially as im sure that u know that their all made up dont u. So didnt u asked an updated version with all mcodes prior to the latest that patches Mel/Spect?
Thats wot u asked and its the work here that i present in this file mod
 or didnt i understood ur request it in the first place?

Thank you @MeatWar

Do you know where I can find the same file, but without prĂ©-Spectre mCodes or how can I remove them on my own? I don’t want to suffer from possible performance degradation.

Thank you in advance.

Thats great, cannot wait to test

Hey guys just thought i would pop in for a sec. I still have the P8z77-v pro with the i5-4570k in another box not my main for a while. If there is any interest i can update the bios with the latest modules, option roms, etc.

Hey, @Lost_N_BIOS , would you mind reuploading this file for P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT? The link is dead.

Lost has been away since January, here is the P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT NVMe All updated 2104. USB Bios FBF ONLY.

Thank you!