[OFFER] ASUS P8Z77-V Series BIOSes modded with latest modules

Link @Post 122 by @Lost_N_BIOS is working ok.

Hi, first, thank you for creating this guide.

I try to flash my P8Z77-V PRO with bios in post #16 with EZ flash (because flashback blink 3 sec and light green stays) and I failed repeatedly at the point of ā€œSecurity Verification Failedā€.
So I used MMTool to insert NvmExpressDxe_4 into original bios 2014 and flash successful my motherboard.
After reboot I donā€™t see PATA-SSD in boot option.

I appreciate your feedback, I share my bios file.

Thank you

p8z77-v-pro-asus-2104-with-nvme.rar (3.96 MB)

Hmm, my BIOS with support NVMe (win7(with drivers\patch)\10) . 2104

P8Z77-V-PRO-ASUS-2104.rar (3.96 MB)

The website you hosted the file with seems to be down. Can you reupload the P8Z77-V PRO Bios with the mods for NVME please? Mega is good and reliable for me but whatever works would be excellent.

Thanks

@digifatal - Mirror added @ #122, yes, Tinypload has been down all week

Is there a new bios update microcode for the ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, would be much appreciated

No since last edition, on post @ #122

Is there Bios for ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE? @Lost_N_BIOS can you update bios with the latest things for this motherboard?

@Lost_N_BIOS +1 Could you please update bios for ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE with all microcode updates and NVMe support?

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you that make possible this incredible threat and other guides about implemets NVMe in our old motherboards!

I kindly request for you advise, I have tried to read as much I have found before posting here.

These are my doubts:

- I have and ASUS P8Z77V-PRO/THUNDERBOLT and as I have read I have to flash via USB Flashback the modded BIOS in post #127, is this right?

- After that I will need an adaptor for using NVMe SSD M.2 in my motherboard. This adaptor should have any specific feature? Or I just go to amazon and buy one with good reviews? There will be no conflict if I buy a brand new graphic card and I have this adaptor installed in my motherboard?

- I have seen diferent options for my new NVMe SSD and I see two paths: Better performance (WD Black SN750 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus) o Cheaper option (WD Blue SN500). My question is: with my setup (ASUS P8Z77V-PRO/THUNDERBOLT + Intel i7 3770K + 16GB DDR3 + ASUS GeForce GTX 560 TI) I would take advantage if I buy WD Black SN750 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus or it is more recomended to buy a cheaper option and save my money? Probably in about 3-4 years, I will renovate all my setup, and I am not sure if I could use this SSD in my new setup because maybe by these future time, NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD would be a much better option.

Thank you again for everthing!

And when I finish all my updates I will send a gitf card to @Lost_N_BIOS for this incredible modding job.

See you,

Diego

Hi. Fernando!
ASUS P8Z77-V LE PLUS motherboard, I5 2400, Win 10.
BIOS 0910, Samsung evo 970 plus NVME.
Is this BIOS correct? : " [OFFER] ASUS P8Z77-V PRO/non-PRO/DELUXE BIOSes modded with all the latest modules " Lost_N_BIOS #33

@maist : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since your request has nothing to do with the topic ā€œRecommended Storage Driversā€, I have moved your post into this much better matching thread.
It seems, that the BIOS, which has been offered by Lost_N_BIOS within >this< post, will be usable with your specific ASUS mainboard, but I cannot verify it and Lost_N_BIOS hasnā€™t been online for a very long time.
My recommendation is to do the BIOS modufication yourself by following >this< easy step-by-step guide.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you Fernando

Hello!

Any chance of finding the modified BIOS file from #147 post here?

Hello, Fernando!

Could you please send a PM to @bfc_xxx if he still has that modified bios file for P8Z77-V Deluxe from Lost_N_BIOS? The link is dead and i canā€™t send any PMā€™s 'cause iā€™m a new member

Here is a backup

Asus P8Z77-V-PRO-2104-NVME-Mod+uCodeUPD.7z

Thanks a lot, but this one is for pro version, not Deluxe
Will it work for P8Z77-V Deluxe mb?

@DogOfWar_ru : If you want, that I get notified about your post, you should put an "@" in front of my nickname.

Oh, didnā€™t know this. Sorry