[OFFER] ASUS P8Z77-V Series BIOSes modded with latest modules

I can’t get this to work. I’ve freshly formatted three different USB sticks with FAT32, copied the file onto them and tried the procedure as such:

Turn off the computer
Plug in the USB stick in the green port at the back which indicates "BIOS"
Hold the BIOS_FLBK button until the LED starts flashing

The LED flashes for a few seconds, then stays on. I’ve waited for minutes and it’s not turning off, which according to the manual means there’s some kind of problem. Booting the machine works fine, so it seems nothing’s been flashed. I’ve tried this on the three USB sticks, one old Kingston 1GB USB 2.0, another slightly newer Kinsgston 16 GB USB 2.0 and last a Sandisk Cruzer 16GB USB 3.0.

Any help would be appreciated. Is USB Flashback really the only way, or could something like AFUWIN be used?

Usually its USB drive problem… get one that works with an original CAP file (Not the mod) then ull know wot USB drive to use for the mod.
Presumably u know how Asus USB FBF works and the rigth rear port to be used (Not a random USB port).

Mod files usually fails in other methods due to security issues, for using other methods (Not my advise) read here: [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS

@zyonee
EDIT: Download the file again, i made a small correction/verification, try again with that 1Gb Kingston, but only after a correct original CAP by Asus BFB.

Yeah, I guess it’s a USB issue. I am using the correct port.

Okay, re-downloading it now. Can’t test it right away, but I’ll let you know.

@MeatWar Worked perfectly! First tried the original file from ASUS, then the one I got from you. Both flashed with FBF without any problems. Thanks!

@MeatWar Hi! The link is no longer working, could you re-upload the file somewhere else?

Do it urself or wait till tomorrow not with an available system now for uploading.

MeatWar, is it possible to re-post the link for P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT bios as the one provided above is dead? Thanks

Hey! I have read the whole thread and im affraid i had no clue what bios i could install in my asus p8z77-v pro to run my nvme ssd with 16x pcie adapter, anyone can provide me the mod maybe, i was trying booting from cloverboot but the secure boot dont allow me and if i disable the secure boot, i cant play valorant or execute windows 11

[HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

Hi. Can someone share the P8Z77-V PRO BIOS file again? I need it to flash my chip as I don’t have a working BIOS backup. The link is not working. Thanks.

@pumpump

Link HERE is UP

Is there a bios for Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS that supports NVMe? I only see PRO models mentioned in this thread?

Hi !

I followed this guide to add NVMe module in a P8Z77-V Pro :

It works and it’s possible to see the SSD in the BIOS, it’s possible to boot on (with a system cloned from a SATA SSD in EUFI), but the regular install from scratch of Windows 10 doesn’t work, it says "impossible on this disk" or something.
Is there a trick or something else to do in the BIOS file to let regular install works ?

Clear the disk partitions, the destination drive must be in GPT-UEFI boot not MBR-Legacy boot, also when the drive had a macOS on it.

1. Request

Have any of you got a modded Bios for the P8Z77-V PRO motherboard?

I’m interested in one with NVME support, but I’m aware of other mods to the original firware so interested in what other options there are

2. Mod Completed
    I3770k on Asus P8Z77-V PRO

Followed advice below using MMTool.

1. Used MMTool, patched and flashed.
    2. Installed NVME into PCI3.0_2 slot
    3. Used Macrium Reflect to image over Windows 10 from SSD to NVME
    4. Rebooted using NMVE, running at new speeds.

Very Nice.

Thanks to all the Modders on this forum and the whoever wrote the above instructions.

@TFS Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since a thread about your request already exists, I have moved your post into it.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

does anyone have the bios mod for asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS?

hello friend, I’m looking for the same thing and I can’t find it, look for me on Telegram as @julianjaramillo. maybe between the two of us we can find something. and if you know how to do it I ask for your help.

No NVMe bios mod for the P8Z77-V LE Plus ??? Damm, follow the guide: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS