[OFFER] Gigabyte GA-Z370-Aorus Gaming 7 BIOS mod

Hi MrBeer… I have some video problems on this motherboard that I did not have with another model, sometimes the system does not start, after a few attempts to boot the bios resets automatically and when I enter the bios my saved settings have been erased by having to reconfigure everything manually again, the sometimes when I use test programs as the other ones that make intensive use of memory and processor the screen blinks and locks, then unlocking but the problem persists randomly while using the computer with intensity, I am currently with an evga 1080ti icx, would have some solution to this problem? I already tested all the hardware in an asrock taichi and I had no problems, what do you suggest I do?

first try clear cmos button
Than when system boots go ran setting AND INPUT ram timing.

and make sure that ran is set to normal not fast boot.

try that also what is the code number when it does’t boot.
most of the time it is ram problems
if that dont fix your problem just sent me a private message and we can walk through the ssystem. do u use discord.

Update again
EFI IRST RAID for SATA - 16.5.0.3492 + EFI GOP Driver SKL-CFL - 9.0.1080

F7…is coming…

It is out will do it tonight.

F7 Is on site Cpu code is the same from F6 Update#3 . so systems should be the same.
Intel® Management(ME) 11.8.50.3474 and the update for the intel raid was done by gigabyte this time.

In new BIOS’s for Z370 is added new Intel Microcode…906EC…which support 8C/16T CPU (Core i9-9900K ?).

That is what people are saying . just when I did the last update on update #3 I used the new code from Intel that ubu gave me and it is the same one that f7 has.so my update of f6 will work with the new cpus

OK just tried to install the F7 bios you modded, and im getting a error flashing via Qflash on my Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard that currently has F6 official on it.
just says invalid bios image.

tried downloading 3 times and 3 times failed.
im guessing you cant flash these images through Qflash and need to use DOS… ?

u cannt flash mod bios in Qflash u need to make a usb dos disk and put the file that is in the zip file and flash it by efiflash .Use Rufus to make a free dos boot usb disk

Make

Here, this should work in Qflash now, I believe - https://www.sendspace.com/file/vys0bn

If this works, let me know @MrBeer and I will show you how to do this for future releases. Nothing changed in this except one bit, from your mod Z370Bios.F7 BIOS.

OK massive problem with F7 bios, nice work LOST the bios managed to flash perfectly via Qflash from F6 bios.

but you end up running into massive issues well on my board i did,

i couldnt boot into windows inaccessible boot device.
see i run a samsung 960 mvme ssd drive + intel optane stick as my main drive and for the life of me i couldnt reconfigure it to work i put the same settings in the bios aswell but nothing would make this drive boot again

i had to revert back to F6 :confused:
until i can fix that i can go no further … to revert i had to shut system down, then hold power button down system powers up and shuts down again then let go of power button and 2nd bios reflashed main bios back to f6…

really need to know of a fix for this issue. :confused:

What do you think is the issue there, the F7 BIOS mod itself, or F7 BIOS in general, or my edit? Flash MrBeer’s BIOS from DOS and see if you run into the same issue or not, if that BIOS acts the same then it’s either the BIOS mod or something in F7 BIOS in general.
Were you using MrBeer’s F6, or your own mod or some other mod? If you wasn’t using his previous F6 mod, maybe the other F6 had different NVME module or something?

@BIOS program should be able to install mod BIOS too, if you are unable to setup DOS. You have to install the App center first, then @BIOS
As for DOS, here’s a quick guide I made for someone for bootable USB to flash from - <Request> Flagship X470 Gaming 7 Wifi Motherboard BIOS Fix

Hi mate, bios before that i was using was default gigabyte F6 bios none modded… official…
another thing i noticed with F7 is that my 8pack 4000mhz ddr4 memory only runs at 3600mhz in xmp mode, in previous bios F6 ram was working perfect @4000mhz

there is defo something wrong with the bios i wouldnt even go as far to say its the mod or the edits
i think the modules are iffy…

its very strange.

i moved back to F6 and 4000mhz works again perfectly.
even the oc 5.2 i had works now
but i cant boot into windows 10 on F7 for some reason probably due to a issue or configuration between the mvme ssd drive + intel octane combo… issue…

still im not holding my hopes on F7 as being better than F6 cause from what i have seen so far F6 is the better bios.

Thanks for the further info. As a test, try F7 not modified, official BIOS from Gigabyte, and see if similar issue or not. That way we rule out “F7” in general as part of the issue.
Then you can try to figure out if my change messed up something, or of the F7 Mod BIOS in general doesn’t work the same with your NVME setup (It may not, due to all the different updated modules)

Yes, please test F7 official and see if the same problems. You did load optimized defaults after flashing? Often there is difference between BIOS, where overclock settings might not always work the same, so that memory and OC stuff may only be related to the official changes in F7 and you need to re-tweak

I’m sure MrBeer or someone else will let us know shortly if my change had any negative effect, it shouldn’t though because that change is used often and is only one bit (Single digit) in a 1.08kb entirely separate Freeform/RAW region of the BIOS, not affecting any actual BIOS modules.

I will test a few methods and try to find out more information and report my findings later tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon…

i am on vacation so i won’t be able to try that untill the 14th. cant wait to do it.but if it flashes it should be ok. try clear cmos and take the Battery out.was using F7 before i went everthing was ok on my system.

4000mhz on memory controler is high. for intell chips to get 4000mhz it need to overvot the memory controler on the chip.try running the memory at 3600 and see what happens.

mate F6 runs the memory perfectly @4000mhz in my 8700k @5.2
F7 will not even let me run at 4000mhz, with xmp enabled max i get is 3600mhz

so something is clearly different though i havent tested further yet as im still on F6… though will be testing F7 more extensively once i can figure out how to actually boot into the os with it lol

Please test F7 official from Gigabyyte first, you can flash it easy and quick, do this first so you can see if you can at least boot to OS.
Then you will know if it’s F7 causing the differences, or the mod BIOS, or my edit on the mod BIOS.