[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

No, only the mentioned USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers from the mentioned manufacturer are supported.

We have successfully modified the USB driver of A36D in WIN7. H310/B360/H370/Z390 work very well on 3.1 mode. And 7th态8th态9th HD630/P630/UHD630/P630 both are working very well.
http://uploadoss.smxdiy.com/forum/201905ā€¦3r1dk0m0ttd.jpg
http://uploadoss.smxdiy.com/forum/201905ā€¦x2dsss4sas5.jpg
http://uploadoss.smxdiy.com/forum/201905ā€¦z7vzpza4pqs.png

@canonkong :
It is fine, that you got the Intel USB 3.1 Controller DEV_A36D working while running Win7, but where is the link to the driver you have modified?
Without such link nobody else will benefit from your find.

Because I am not sure modified absolutely right or not. Just for test.

Hi Fernando,

Iā€™m not sure I chose the right modified driver [64bit Renesas Gen1 USB 3.0 Drivers v2.1.39.0 mod+signed by me] that could stop the random malfunctions of my WD My Book USB3 drive.
Sometimes the PC freezes, sometimes the renesas driver displays the yellow triangle, sometimes everything is going well, and thatā€™s the case right now.
I canā€™t force the installation of your mod driver. What workaround solution?

My motherboard is INTEL DH67CF series 6 C200

Thank you for your work

@ canonkong:
Thanks for the link and the password, but unfortunately I cannot get the file downloaded, because I donā€™t know where to hit (I see only chinese letters and donā€™t understand their sense).
Can you upload it to another hoster, wich uses latin letters?

@Poltrissure :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Did you import the Win-RAID CA Certificate, before you started with the installation? Maybe you have to force the installation of the mod+signed driver by choosing the ā€œLet me pickā€¦ā€ > ā€œHave Diskā€ options.
If you shouldnā€™t succeed nevertheless, I recommend to ask Intel as the manufacturer of your mainboard for a properly working Renesas USB 3.0 driver.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Can you tell me your email addressļ¼ŸI send it to youļ¼Œthan you can share it for others.

@Fernando I didnā€™t import the certificate. Everything is back to normal and installed. Thank you very much.
I will come back in a few days when I have checked if my issue is resolved.

Thanks Fernando

EDIT [05/29] : Everything is fine now. No freeze at all. Thks again @Fernando

Saw you on Chiphell, wanted to update guys here and found you again lol
GREAT JOB! Finally I can put my Thinkpad P52 to some good use

canonkong and Fernando!
Pleeeeaseā€¦
I really need this driver.
Really, the the point is to keep a job.
I even tried to register via SMXDIY
http://www.smxdiy.com/thread-1518-1-1.html
(There are already 20 pages of reviews, it seems to me that the test has been passed)
but ā€¦
1. Everything is in Chinese, and Google translator works poorly
2. Payment system by reference not available for me
3. I hate PayPal and I didnā€™t have a relationship with him.

P.S. sorry for bad english

@Chiburgen13 :
The web article from smxdiy is writing by me.But I donā€™t have any vpn to upload other net disks.

EDIT by Fernando: Unneeded fully quoted post replaced by directly addressing (to save space)

Finally, weā€™re making some progress here. Iā€™ll be looking forward to more info on this.

I test beta version from Canonkong.
W7Px64 SP1 RU
Gigabyte GA-H310TN
Beta unsigned
All OK

@Fernando
Please can you add the Suport to Win7 x64 for the following driver usb :

H310M PRO-VDH (MS-7B29) motherboard
I5 8400

Driver ID:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_7B291462&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_7B291462
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C03

thanks

@vergil250493 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

You are not the first one, who is asking within this thread for a Win7 compatible driver for Intel USB 3.1 Controllers with the DeviceID DEV_A36D.
My answer was and still is: I cannot help, because this problem can only be solved by a hex code modification of the related real driver (=*.SYS file), which may be not tolerated by Intel.
I generally do not modify the drivers themselves, but just the related text file with the suffix *.INF to make the untouched real driver usable with some natively not supported device models. Unfortunately a simple modification of the associated *.INF file(s) doesnā€™t solve this specific USB 3.1 driver problem while running Win7. I am sorry about that.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

P.S.: Since it doesnā€™t make sense to post the same request into 2 different threads, I have deleted the separate thread, which had been additionally started by you.

@Fernando :
Oh okay i understand i did install windows 10 and will wait in the future maybe people code one ! yeah i know what you said i did that with a videocard drive for notebook ! but there was a tutorial with all step of each byte edit in the hexdecimal editor and this worked very well hehe but this a different drive wich means need do different thing.

EDIT by Fernando: Unneeded fully quoted post replaced by directly addressing (to save space)

@vergil250493 :
You can modify .sys edit in the hexdecimal editor ,for intel driver B8 86 80 00 00 is a clear sign. Or you can use IDA7.0 to edit.

@canonkong :
Thanks for the tips.

Can you write a short guide about how to use the free IDA tool for this specific purpose?

@ Fernando
I have few ideas on how to modify this driver wiht IDA. But I donā€™t know how to express it.

Great news! @canonkong