[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

@gpvecchi
Here are the properties I have with .29 properly installed and runnning well:

USB3_40029_host_ext_properties.PNG

USB3_40029_hub_properties.PNG

USB3_40029_bus_PCI_properties.PNG

@ all:

Update of the Start Post

Changelog:

• new: 32/64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v4.0.0.36 dated 06/15/2015
  • new: Intel USB 3.0 Drivers & Software Set v4.0.0.36 dated 06/18/2015
  • new: 32/64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v4.0.0.36 mod by Fernando
  • removed: 32/64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v4.0.0.29 WHQL
  • removed: Intel USB 3.0 Drivers & Software Set v4.0.0.29 WHQL
  • removed: 32/64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v4.0.0.29 mod by Fernando

Thanks to ex58 aka Stasio for having found and posted the new drivers at Station-Drivers.

Note:
To make the manual installation of the 3 different Intel USB 3.0 drivers (for the Controller, the Hub and the Switch devices) as easy as possible for you, I have put them into seperate subfolders with a meaningful name.
Please let me know, whether this has been useful for you or not.

Good luck with these new original and modded Intel USB 3.0 drivers!
Fernando

Thanks a lot for share.

@ casnova:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

Youā€™re welcome!

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Latest modded version is fine on my Z77ā€¦

Anyone have clues how to AMD USB 3.0 Drivers? Canā€™t find ā€œnakedā€ AMD USB 3.0 drivers wim integration ā€¦

@ pricecaptain:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

The AMD USB Filter Drivers are part of the AMD Chipset Drivers. You can get the "clean" INF, CAT and SYS files by extracting the complete AMD package.
I have attached the newest Win7 and Win8 AMD USB drivers, which are within the "AMD-Catalyst-Omega-14.12-SB-SATA-AHCI-Win8.1-Win7" package.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

AMD_UsbFilter_Drivers.rar (297 KB)

@Fernando :
There is a new USB3 driver for Asmedia: ASM-104x/107x USB 3.x Controller Drivers Version 1.16.25.1 WHQL

Find it @station-drivers

@ mictlan:
Thanks for the info.

Yes, I have already seen it at Station-drivers (I join the site several times a day).
It just needs some time to create the driverpacks I use to present, to upload them to both file Hosters I am using and to update the start post of this thread.

@ all:
Update of the Start Post

Changelog:

• new: 32/64bit ASMedia USB 3.0 Drivers v1.16.25.1 WHQL dated 05/11/2015
  • new: ASMedia USB 3.0 Drivers & Software Set v1.16.25.1 WHQL dated 05/26/2015

Thanks to Station-Drivers for having published the source package.

Hi Fernando,

I installed the usb 3.0 intel V4.0.0.36 (drivers only) on a fresh windows 7 x64 and the problem is that the 2 usb ports of the front have USB 2.0 speedā€¦ There are the 2 only USB 3 ports. What should I do to resolve this? Should I try to remove the drivers and install the software set too?

Thanks in advance !

@ Hannay:
If any Intel USB 3.0 port of your computer works fine, your problem has nothing to do with the installed Intel USB 3.0 drivers.
Questions:
1. Are you sure, that the USB ports of the front are connected to the Intel USB 3.0 Controller?
2. Have you installed the Controller/Hub/Switch drivers the correct way?

Itā€™s the only 2 USB 3.0 ports of the PC.
1/ Yes Iā€™m pretty sure. I opened the PC and saw 2 big blue cables going from the front to the MB.
2/Yes, Controller and HUB (I didnā€™t found the switch component so I didnā€™t install it but itā€™s optional right?)

@ Hannay:
Did the Intel USB 3.0 ports work before you have done a fresh install of Win7?
If yes, try to run the installer of the USB 3.0 Set.

Yes, the PC came with windows 8.1 and it worked the way it should.

Ok, Iā€™ll try. Should I remove the already installed drivers?

No, this is not necessary.

@Fernando ,
I see on station driver an Intel USB 3.0 V4.0.0.36 "driver" Production Version Release (08 July 2015).
Is this version you have "modded" (24th June) to support Intel Series such as Z77 ?

@ 100PIER:
Yes!

Modded Intel USB 3 drivers: not working on Windows 10 RTM 64 bit and Z77. They install fine, but USBs donā€™t work

That is interesting.
Thanks for your report!

Hey Fernando,

i got some trouble with the Installation of the USB Driver on my Z77 Board (Sabertooth). (v3 and v4)
Just installed the USB extension and Hub Driver. After a restart the USB 3.0 Ports are working but the startup after the login at Windows 8.1 hangs for about 5 Minutesā€¦after that all works fine.
There are no Warnings or Errors at the eventvwr

Can you help me?